Thread O Twitter

Ke1t

10 minutes ago, Poodler said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/sophielouisecc/status/1547350519232053248?s=24&t=QNIFqynNTEz6phBMLcU2dQ

???? Asian teams probably don’t have any blacks either - are they racist?

...and White scores to move within one of Wayne Rooney's all time England goalscoring record. Bloody racists. Anyway, I'm sure the womens game where scores like 20-0 happen are an entirely fair comparison for her and Rooney's international goalscoring records :itch-chin:

spacer.png

Since you asked for it parky apparently yesterday was international non binary day.

Hope you and Consi enjoyed yourselves.

This Was brought to my attention on our internal twitter at work. This relatively normal wifey declared “Did you know there are 76 genders?”

Not long ago she’d have been called the mentalist she is. There wasn’t a single comment. Not even a “no there’s not”. Telling the truth would have been an HR matter

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Since you asked for it parky apparently yesterday was international non binary day.

You seem more interested in all that than me, Bri. Judging by the fact you never stop banging on about it and I very rarely, if ever, talk about it. 

You've just concocted an imaginary wee scenario about me in your own wee head. 

23 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

This Was brought to my attention on our internal twitter at work. This relatively normal wifey declared “Did you know there are 76 genders?”

Not long ago she’d have been called the mentalist she is. There wasn’t a single comment. Not even a “no there’s not”. Telling the truth would have been an HR matter

your drive thru has social media?  ?

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
15 minutes ago, Zeus said:

The kick at the end ?

Must've watched it 10 times. ?

The lankoid kens his stuff..  that roundhouse was brilliant..   Bootboy never stood a chance..  

Ooooooooooohhhhh..

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
1 hour ago, Sooper-hanz said:

HIs punches weren't great but that fat boy knew it was over with the roundhouse.

Mark Hateley fighting Ian Durrant. 

Surprise Durrant got knocked the fuck out. 

14 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Hate TikTok. Truly the worst media form we have, even more reason to with this. 
Anyone with young kids, maybe reconsider whether or not you let them have it.

Fuckin mingin stuff here 

Not entirely sure why she is surprised at any of this and probably just looking for the likes!

She does come across as a tad naive, I mean some random bloke comments that her 12 year old daughter is "kinda cute" and she thought that was ok ?