Thread O Twitter

Ke1t

5 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Haha You're at it. I started appreciating that tingling feeling when you shimmied up a pole in the swing park when I was about 8. (had no idea wtf was happening but I knew I liked it) Proper wanking at about 12/13.

17 for me. 

Sad but true.

23 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Haha You're at it. I started appreciating that tingling feeling when you shimmied up a pole in the swing park when I was about 8. (had no idea wtf was happening but I knew I liked it) Proper wanking at about 12/13.

Weird post, you old freak

• Haha 1
26 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

That's probs the weirdest thing I've read on here. 

Seriously. Hahahahahahahaha

Decked 

47 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

? Same here about 8 or 9 didn't realize I was basically wanking in public ?

6 minutes ago, chief_wiggum said:

Aye cause as an 8 year old that summed it up, that was what you kind of felt was happening, we did laugh about it, it wasn't regarded as anything sexual if I remember right.

Had no idea what sex was yet,  just knew it was a pleasant sensation. Found my first jazz mag in a bush about the same age,  didn't have a clue why I found those images fascinating.

10 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

Had no idea what sex was yet,  just knew it was a pleasant sensation. Found my first jazz mag in a bush about the same age,  didn't have a clue why I found those images fascinating.

Young lads today will never know that joyous feeling of finding a jazz mag under a bush/hedge back.Made a change from looking through the clubby lingerie section and wanking over a hint of nipple or bush.

5 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Easy. Mormons don't refer to themselves as Mormons. 

When referring to Church members, the terms “members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints” or “Latter-day Saints” are preferred. We ask that the term “Mormons” not be used.

Got me 

Started wanking at 11

Pulled my first pint at 16

Then I stopped pulling my cock and pints and joined the Royal Navy