Thread O Twitter

Ke1t

10 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

We had a Plymouth Brethren family down the road from us. What an odd bunch they were. 

My brothers first wife's folks were fisher Brethren.  Fuckin weird inna'.  Nae drink, nae telly.  He got merried in that hall in Vikky/Crombie road. 

The Brethren a' fucked of aifter the meal at the Royal Darroch and my dad hid ti hire a separate bit o the hotel for the dance because they (her folks) widna' allow drink to be consumed in the bit o' the hotel they had payed for.  I got completely arseholed and made a right cunt o' mesel.  Hey ho.

1 minute ago, Sooper-hanz said:

No idea if I'm missing a joke here or not but I have no idea what the mum's name was.

The car from book/film Christine was a Plymouth. So, it was a play on that in the style of the popular theme on here where we say we love things that sound similar to the theme or words used in a post. 

IOW not a joke and if I had my time over I probably wouldn’t have said it. But, we live and learn don’t we. 

2 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Are scud magazines still a thing?

Buy a few at a time, leave them lying about in bushes etc.

Great fun huntin' em as a young teenager.  As good a collectin' birds eggs.

Got a funny story about scud mags oot the south Deeside road, a wank and a Harrington jacket when I was 14.  Canna' be arsed typin' it right now tho.

3 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Got a funny story about scud mags oot the south Deeside road, a wank and a Harrington jacket when I was 14.  Canna' be arsed typin' it right now tho.

Did involve you wanting into a jacket over a jazz mag on South Deeside Road by any chance?

16 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Fucking cant wait to hear all about that.

Sure it will be really, really interesting. ?

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
1 hour ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

I think I was spied on one time havin' a chug near the Shakkin' Briggie.

Calm doon Louis CK. 

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
19 minutes ago, CCB III said:

I was actually 17. 

Bit late, maybe, didn't have any #skillz

Didn't you tell some story about getting raped by a 27 year old woman when you was 15 at T In The Park....?

LOL. 

8 hours ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Doesn’t also involve a cheese wire does it?