Thread O Twitter

Ke1t

8 hours ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Great fun huntin' em as a young teenager.  As good a collectin' birds eggs.

Got a funny story about scud mags oot the south Deeside road, a wank and a Harrington jacket when I was 14.  Canna' be arsed typin' it right now tho.

Doesn’t also involve a cheese wire does it? 

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
7 hours ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Hope you’re referring to the show-off in the picture gaylord

Obvs dick breath. 

28 minutes ago, Ramandu said:

Here's a video of some kids battering a snake to save their dog. I think it was @Ke1t who said recently that nobody over the age of 12 has any business dying from a constrictor snake. I was a bit skeptical about that, but am convinced now.

https://mobile.twitter.com/_figensezgin/status/1555671168463638528?cxt=HHwWgMC8-e6r7ZYrAAAA

Bloody terrific that. 

Poor wee doggy.

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
9 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Best vid on the internet, truly.

Violence.  LOL. 

The porridge wog managed a decent heider and kept his bins on.  Fair play likes. 

Guest milne_afc
Just now, Beachend Bootboy said:

A much favoured method.

I get the impression you enjoyed a good dust-up back in your younger days BB. Take any decent scalps, or just go around leathering weedy little dweebs?

4 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

I get the impression you enjoyed a good dust-up back in your younger days BB. Take any decent scalps, or just go around leathering weedy little dweebs?

Had a good few rucks.  Was a stupid cunt wi a drink in like.  Didna' give a fuck back then. Big, small, outnumbered, gave it and took it.  Never claimed to be a hardo like.  Jist did fit I did.  Never really thought too much aboot it.

1 minute ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Had a good few rucks.  Was a stupid cunt wi a drink in like.  Didna' give a fuck back then. Big, small, outnumbered, gave it and took it.  Never claimed to be a hardo like.  Jist did fit I did.  Never really thought too much aboot it.

That's categorically a pile of bollocks because since day one on here you've intimated you're a hard nut. 

Yer a fat cunt ah seys

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
5 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Big, small, outnumbered, gave it and took it.  

But what about fighting? 

Just now, Captain Caveman said:

Could do an audio version, stick to words with no more than two syllables, you should manage that

Says the man who spelled Stone Island without capital letters and continually fails to complete a sentence with a full stop.  Think you're the last person to be instructing me on literacy.  Laughable.  Thicko!!

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Yes I do.  Show me where I've 'intimated' I'm a hard nut then.  Go back to 'day one' of my posts and find one there then.

Constantly referencing scrapping, violence etc intimates you fancy yourself as a hard nut. 

Most don't mention it unless pressed, if they are indeed, a hard nut. 

You probs hung around the back of the casuals with a poke of chips and a tin of special brew and told abdy back in Aberdeen you were right in amongst. 

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Constantly referencing scrapping, violence etc intimates you fancy yourself as a hard nut. 

Most don't mention it unless pressed, if they are indeed, a hard nut. 

You probs hung around the back of the casuals with a poke of chips and a tin of special brew and told abdy back in Aberdeen you were right in amongst. 

????