Thread O Twitter

Ke1t

15 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Ive done that twice as an adult.Fucking excruciatingly embarrassing. Also asking someone if they have just moved in because the house is such a tip and they say " No, been here 5 years" . 

In my previous occupation I would often go into council housing. Quite often got the 'excuse the mess, I'm in the middle of decorating' line.

Really? You said that to me last year and quite probably the year before that. Mink.

Actually guys, a real minks environment is this; 

Rivers and wetland, coastal & marshland. Description: The American mink usually has dark brown fur, looking black when wet. It has small and variable white patches on the chin, throat, chest and groin, which are more evident on a carcass

28 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Mental how we've been so successfully colonised that Scottish folk think we should speak like English folk 

I'd rather she just spoke how she does day to day, doesn't seem very personal when putting on an accent and using words she wouldn't use to talk to me or you in a pub at work etc. 

It also annoys me modern(ish) weegie words being classed as Scots. I know language involves and changes and I'm wrong, but it disgusts me to be associated with that in anyway. 

2 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

I'd rather she just spoke how she does day to day, doesn't seem very personal when putting on an accent and using words she wouldn't use to talk to me or you in a pub at work etc. 

Why do you think she's putting on an accent and why do you think she wouldn't use those words?