Thread O Twitter

Ke1t

2 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

Quite a strange phenomenon, dictating to men who they should find attractive. Imagine men telling woman they should fancy short beer bellied guys.

I don't think anyone is telling him to find her attractive. I think it's the fact he's so bold as to say "she's nae tidy" whilst he looks like a haunted ferret and sounds like Kermit the frog. 

His whole "no amount of authoritarian acceptance" crap is funny too, cause IMO, most men find absolutely nothing wrong with that woman. 

"In" body shapes have changed throughout the ages, for a long times it's been considered attractive to be rake thin, now more people are enjoying wifies with a bit mare cushion for the pushin'. Nothing wrong with that. 

The fact the cunt tries to moralise every single issue regarding womens appearance etc is tedious. 

Also, he defo wants to fuck his own daughter. 

3 hours ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

JP responds to fat cunt in a bikini on a sports magazine cover Twitter nonsense. First time I've heard him swear.   You listening @CCB III #owned

"Everyone got upset" 

Nobody more so than him, who left the platform because he was being 'insulted.' 

LOL!

1 minute ago, CCB III said:

"In" body shapes have changed throughout the ages, for a long times it's been considered attractive to be rake thin, now more people are enjoying wifies with a bit mare cushion for the pushin'. Nothing wrong with that. 

Are they? Or is it pushed by the media/women? 

That's just a question, I don't care either way. But is there any scientific evidence of what the majority of men (in this country/a singular sample country) like, and that is has changed over time? 

The stick thin, the "natural/ok to be slightly over weight" and the having an ass shape that can only be achieved unnaturally all seem to be media promotions? 

2 minutes ago, CCB III said:

"Everyone got upset" 

LOL!

Fuck knows how he can have a 7 minute video and still say nothing of substance. 

His whole argument is essentially "I think sports illustrated models should be skinny" and the SI folk clearly don't agree. That's all there is to it. 

Him trying to intellectualise it to justify the fact he's not into chunkers is embarrassing. I've no doubt his slack jawed, beef eating, room cleaning fans will be lapping it up though. 

Truly baffles me how he's sold so many self help books when he routinely shows himself up to say nothing meaningful. 

Got to be a real idiot to think this man has any answers on how you should live your life. 

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
40 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Plenty sportspeople are fat fucks, look at Sumo, Golf, Darts, Baseball etc... you can be eating a hamburger while 'playing' those 'sports' and being 400lbs doesn't impede your ability to do so. 

You forgot Charlie Adam. 

He wouldn't get on it because he's a hun though - and he has a pus like Putins asshole. 

2 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

Are they? Or is it pushed by the media/women? 

That's just a question, I don't care either way. But is there any scientific evidence of what the majority of men (in this country/a singular sample country) like, and that is has changed over time? 

The stick thin, the "natural/ok to be slightly over weight" and the having an ass shape that can only be achieved unnaturally all seem to be media promotions? 

Do most men in this country have stick thin partners? My suggestion would be, no.

I'd suggest it'spartly pushed by women who are saying, 'hey, that really skinny body type isn't the normal one for most women, so can we see more normal shaped women reflected in the media?' I don't see an issue with that. 

I disagree with the airbrushing. If you're sticking anyone on a cover of anything at least put them there in all their glory. 

It's trends, IMO. Ancient art has homages to larger women, taller women etc. The centuries old painting he refers to has plump women in it, ken what I mean. Even in the 50's women were still small and light, but people wanted, and the media portrayed, a more voluptuous figure. 

Somewhere along from then to now and back the media portrayal was rake thin, and now we're back to plump women, I think. 

It's really not an issue worth moralising. 

My problem with current trends in female body image is that there's a strong inclination towards women's heids resembling a beige balloon with wax lips and giraffe's eyebrows glued on. 

spacer.png

I'd much rather shag a fatty whose face doesn't look like a fud in the vacuum of space. 

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
12 minutes ago, CCB III said:

"Everyone got upset" 

LOL!

You raging mate?

You're quoting yourself. 

I can't see how anyone doesn't find him anything other than the most important man of this century.   He has the charisma and importance of other heroes such as Morrissey, David Gray and Arabian Knight. 

You don't believe all that nonsense about fat body shapes for a second.  Get yours and your fat fucking mates to the gym and get the Mr Muscle oot.   Be free. 

queen.gif

Guest Grays Babylon 1875

You can't get a nice deep thrust in to a porker...

You're having to circumvent ass, inner thigh and belly barriers. 

If you're used to pumping fine slim bitches it can be like tryna reverse park a left hand drive with no mirrors in to the only space in a dark new street.

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
2 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

Her voice is horrific. Loads of those type of cunts down St Andrews way.

Aye she won't have such a smart mouth if Dowser piles out wearing nowt but a cock sock and nipple clamps for a chat.

- it puts the lotion in the basket or it gets the hose again.