Thread O Twitter

Ke1t

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
14 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Ledge alert.  Owned that dopy cow. 

Rees-Mogg would stub a $500 cigar out on his baldy head though. 

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
45 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Great viewing. 

Chewed her up and spat her out. She's clearly a total and utter hack, made no reasonable points to the contrary of his. 

Sneering, painted boot has taken one look at him and thought she could have a bit of fun and make herself look good. 

He owned her.  You never see guys that look and sound like him on TV normally.  Normal bastards.   Fair play to GBN. 

Neil Oliver is still a hairy cunt though. 

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
4 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Sneering, ugly, painted boot has taken one look at him and thought she could have a bit of fun and make herself look good. 

He owned her.  You never see guys that look and sound like him on TV normally.  Normal bastards.   Fair play to GBN

GBN. 

15 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Sneering, painted boot has taken one look at him and thought she could have a bit of fun and make herself look good. 

He owned her.  You never see guys that look and sound like him on TV normally.  Normal bastards.   Fair play to GBN. 

Problem is because he had on a hoody, a t shirt and spoke in a non posh accent, he'll be almost entirely forgotten by the target demographic. 

I'd even suggest the targeted demographic would side with her. Even if they themselves are working class. 

GBN isn't there to provide insight and discourse that allows you to change an entrenched opinion, it's quite the opposite. This occasion it backfired spectacularly. 

Can't imagine he'll be back on.

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
56 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Problem is because he had on a hoody, a t shirt and spoke in a non posh accent, he'll be almost entirely forgotten by the target demographic. 

I'd even suggest the targeted demographic would side with her. Even if they themselves are working class. 

GBN isn't there to provide insight and discourse that allows you to change an entrenched opinion, it's quite the opposite. This occasion it backfired spectacularly. 

Can't imagine he'll be back on.

Good luck to the cunts getting their pay rise.

Being skint is bloody terrifying.

Being skint after you've done a hard months graft and nowt to show for it would make a shy bald Buddhist reflect and plan a mass murder.

7 hours ago, Parklife said:

They've not even had a pay offer yet though(acknowledge when it does come it will be shit) I think they’ve jumped the gun on this unfortunately, if these 3 days don't achieve what they are looking for(it won't) the only thing they have left is longer strikes and losing money themselves.

38 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

A heartwarming tale of one man’s day on the internet 

45-C93-EDC-0750-4-C2-E-9171-56-C7-B26-A8

For the record, I want to dispute the "All as bad as one another" comment. 

There's clearly some worse than others... and some better than the rest. 

It's a lazy comment from Norman, and he should maybe put a bit more thought into his posts. 

EDIT: Also like to say Norman has a really ugly dog. 

19 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

For the record, I want to dispute the "All as bad as one another" comment. 

There's clearly some worse than others... and some better than the rest. 

It's a lazy comment from Norman, and he should maybe put a bit more thought into his posts. 

EDIT: Also like to say Norman has a really ugly dog. 

Only freak I've ever heard of who doesn't like dogs 

7 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Only freak I've ever heard of who doesn't like dogs 

Plenty people hate dogs but are afraid to say so in case someone hurts their feels by calling them freaks.

Being yourself, that's what's really cool. 

Just now, CCB III said:

I kiss my dog right in the mouth. 

How does that make you feel ?

Dog licks anus, transfers hookworm, ringworm, various other viruses, bacteria, and parasite that lives in dogs anus/feces onto dog's tongue.  

Dog licks you... right... in... your... mouth. 

I mean, if I was mad at you about something, it might make me feel a certain degree of schadenfreude. 

• Haha 2
12 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Dog licks anus, transfers hookworm, ringworm, various other viruses, bacteria, and parasite that lives in dogs anus/feces onto dog's tongue.  

Dog licks you... right... in... your... mouth. 

I mean, if I was mad at you about something, it might make me feel a certain degree of schadenfreude. 

Never done me any harm. 

I should say I don't let him lick my mouth, more just give him a kiss on his chops and the top of his head. Because I love him. 

I wish you'd know love like the life a dog can bring.