Thread O Twitter

Ke1t

22 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

You must see that surely. I'm surprised a man as anti establishment as you isn'tconcerned.

Yeah, I see that. 

It's already happened. They already own us, with or without cash. The establishment has won, and will win with or without physical cash. 

How many places do you think he went out of the hundreds of thousands of  businesses in London? Probably like 2. 

Id like cash to be kept around because I think it's shit for say a homeless person, how would they get some help if they don't have a phone or whatever? 

Other than that, we don't have any real power with or without cash. 

3 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Yeah, I see that. 

It's already happened. They already own us, with or without cash. The establishment has won, and will win with or without physical cash. 

How many places do you think he went out of the hundreds of thousands of  businesses in London? Probably like 2. 

Id like cash to be kept around because I think it's shit for say a homeless person, how would they get some help if they don't have a phone or whatever? 

Other than that, we don't have any real power with or without cash. 

I don't see what the problem is with what Oliver is saying then. He'd like to keep cash around as well.

I like it coz it's tax free obviously.

36 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

I don't see what the problem is with what Oliver is saying then. He'd like to keep cash around as well.

I like it coz it's tax free obviously.

No, he's saying he wants to keep it around to imply there's something sinister about the transfer of currency from physical to digital. 

It makes perfect sense for his viewership, many of whom will be older people scared of the change. 

Him implying it's all part of some unseeable new order or new world or whatever invisible energy he likes to talk about is a crease. The cunt works for and is paid by Rupert Murdoch, quite literally the most disruptive individual to this nation, he controls the order. 

He's either playing paranoid for viewers, or he is actually just a paranoid idiot. 

5 minutes ago, CCB III said:

No, he's saying he wants to keep it around to imply there's something sinister about the transfer of currency from physical to digital. 

It makes perfect sense for his viewership, many of whom will be older people scared of the change. 

Him implying it's all part of some unseeable new order or new world or whatever invisible energy he likes to talk about is a crease. The cunt works for and is paid by Rupert Murdoch, quite literally the most disruptive individual to this nation, he controls the order. 

He's either playing paranoid for viewers, or he is actually just a paranoid idiot. 

You draw all that from an 8 word tweet.

Fair play.

9 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

You draw all that from an 8 word tweet.

Fair play.

Context, Moobs. We know who he is and what he thinks, he openly tells us. 

I've watched enough of his videos to know what tree hes barking up. Every tweet he makes, every public communication is strategy. 

The anti establishment Murdoch employee, eh. 

4 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Context, Moobs. We know who he is and what he thinks, he openly tells us. 

I've watched enough of his videos to know what tree hes barking up. Every tweet he makes, every public communication is strategy. 

The anti establishment Murdoch employee, eh. 

Och well you know the guy better than me. I just see an old fella moaning about not being able to use cash in a pub.

We've given this far more thought than we need to.

Cash is getting phased out though and thats not a good thing. The more people speaking out against it the better iyam.

• Upvote 1
10 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Och well you know the guy better than me. I just see an old fella moaning about not being able to use cash in a pub.

Cash is getting phased out though and thats not a good thing. The more people speaking out against it the better iyam.

Good to know your enemies. 

20 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Phase cash out then start withholding bank accounts when you don’t tow the line - it’s already been muted in Canada - put a freeze on the bank accounts of protestors. 

Of course it’s a concern. They’re stripping us of potential independence. We become dependent so must conform 

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Phase cash out then start withholding bank accounts when you don’t tow the line - it’s already been muted in Canada - put a freeze on the bank accounts of protestors. 

Of course it’s a concern. They’re stripping us of potential independence. We become dependent so must conform 

Never had you as a Lulu fan

4 minutes ago, Poodler said:

*Mooted

And was more than mooted, it was done. Canada's a bit of a basket case though. @canadians

8 minutes ago, Poodler said:

I know a boy who got his bank account frozen because the DWP made a mistake with his UC and he couldn't pay it back. It'd be even shitter if you can't get a sub off a mate/family.

57 minutes ago, Poodler said:

I dunno, man. 

You're telling me they'd actively like to stop people spending money?

Through everything, that's the one thing they always want you to do. Dying? Spend money on your funeral. Need medical treatment? Spend money on your medical treatment. Economy tanked? Spend your money. 

I think it's a bit fantastical to suggest that moving from paper to digital would make a difference. 

1 hour ago, Poodler said:

It's alredy actually been done in Canada with the Truckers.