Thread O Twitter

Ke1t

1 hour ago, Poodler said:

Phase cash out then start withholding bank accounts when you don’t tow the line - it’s already been muted in Canada - put a freeze on the bank accounts of protestors. 

Of course it’s a concern. They’re stripping us of potential independence. We become dependent so must conform 

I think you mean mooted there fella.  Muted is something you should be.?

• Haha 2

57 minutes ago, CCB III said:

I dunno, man. 

You're telling me they'd actively like to stop people spending money?

Through everything, that's the one thing they always want you to do. Dying? Spend money on your funeral. Need medical treatment? Spend money on your medical treatment. Economy tanked? Spend your money. 

I think it's a bit fantastical to suggest that moving from paper to digital would make a difference. 

Happens all the time min. Bank accounts arrested,  wages arrested.

5 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Aye fair point. Not exactly the same but I'll take it.

If I mind right you were on about oats being "sugar dense"

Is the topic relevant? Is talking shite about Neil Oliver more worthy than talking shite about macronutrients? 

I don't give a fuck about it. I was on a 45 minute subway journey and came on here. Couldn't care what you're up to. 

Just wanted to point out your hypocrisy. 

Just now, Parklife said:

Is the topic relevant? Is talking shite about Neil Oliver more worthy than talking shite about macronutrients? 

I don't give a fuck about it. I was on a 45 minute subway journey and came on here. Couldn't care what you're up to. 

Just wanted to point out your hypocrisy. 

? hypocrisy.

Good to know that bothered you enough that you couldn't help but bring it up months later.

2 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

I'm not in London tonight Parky lad. Wife and laddie are at an event so I'm having a chilled night before picking them up.

That OK with you?

Having a wank in your room, then playing Candy Crush until you're ready for another wank?

That's what I'd be doing. 

8 hours ago, CCB III said:

No, he's saying he wants to keep it around to imply there's something sinister about the transfer of currency from physical to digital. 

It makes perfect sense for his viewership, many of whom will be older people scared of the change. 

Him implying it's all part of some unseeable new order or new world or whatever invisible energy he likes to talk about is a crease. The cunt works for and is paid by Rupert Murdoch, quite literally the most disruptive individual to this nation, he controls the order. 

He's either playing paranoid for viewers, or he is actually just a paranoid idiot. 

In China a number of banks have severely reduced or stopped customers from taking out cash or using their bank cards. They’ve not got enough cash on hand having lost it all in their various Ponzi schemes.

Obviously you think there’s nothing nefarious about this and the people protesting it are in the wrong.

4 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

In China a number of banks have severely reduced or stopped customers from taking out cash or using their bank cards. They’ve not got enough cash on hand having lost it all in their various Ponzi schemes.

Obviously you think there’s nothing nefarious about this and the people protesting it are in the wrong.

Well if you've said it Bri, it must be true.

Any evidence? 

9 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

BBC suitably woke enough?

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-62130744

This sounds like some banks being cunts. 

Doenst sound like some government conspiracy Poods and Moobs were alluding to. 

I take it you remember as far back as 2008? Where more or less overnight, people lost everything because some greedy bankers couldn't help exploit the system? 

Looks like it's something similar here, financial crimes being committed, people can't get or lose their money.

99% of the time someone says "I'm scared of this happening" it's already happening now or it's already happened. 

7 hours ago, CCB III said:

I dunno, man. 

You're telling me they'd actively like to stop people spending money?

Through everything, that's the one thing they always want you to do. Dying? Spend money on your funeral. Need medical treatment? Spend money on your medical treatment. Economy tanked? Spend your money. 

I think it's a bit fantastical to suggest that moving from paper to digital would make a difference. 

I’m not saying they want to stop you spending money.

it’s the threat of them choosing when you can. 

don’t do as you’re told? Let’s see you do next month with no money 

squeezing you into conformity. We already know they think/ want us to be too stupid to think for ourselves and so as to just accept what they spoonfeed us

that much was evident with the vaccine 

16 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

What the hell is wrong with posting here on holiday ? You’ve got tons of downtime when you’re either travelling or at your destination.

No idea. I think it was just Moobs thinking he had a reason to have a wee pop at me and slag me off. He's quite a petty fellow, you see.