Thread O Twitter

Ke1t

36 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Or, he made a situation nasty that was currently at worst, unsightly. 

His colleague rolling on the ground with a wee lassie, begging for help. He then comes in with a flying kick. 

It's laughable. They look incredibly incompetent. 

Begging for help! Did she think resisting arrest would be a success? Who ever wins that battle 

41 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Mon. 

Talking about the copper. Flailing his colleagues over as if he was dealing with Raul Moat. 

Fuckin teenage lassies min! 

If you or I were coming the cunt like that in a bar or whatever we would get a skelp aswell. No scandal to be seen here 

8 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Not saying it's a scandal. Just an example of how inept these numpties are that are supposed to enforce the law. 

Could've easily broken that lassies leg when he didn't really need to. 

A funny vid, because the coppers are so shite 

Pay peanuts, get monkeys 

Crap performance from the rookie cop, probably cos he’s aware hes getting filmed by a mutant so not wanting to be too heavy handed. But the two lassies are fucking scumbags. An embarrassment to themselves and their families.

Cops should be allowed to use decent force in those situations. Steam in, 2 quick punches, both lassies contained quietly, job done. And a lesson learned by the scummy cunts not to do it again. If the simmie kick was used straight away that incident would have been sorted immediately. 

• Haha 1

Not sure why the copper dealing with things initially didn't just pepper spray them both

But the second male doing the kung fu kick got the correct result.

Teenagers of either sex think they are untouchable these days and can behave exactly as they please. About time they got taught that they can't

You get people who want the police to be hard man types who still labour under the impression they are on their side.

They are a bunch of gimps who turn up after somethings happened and try and save themselves writing stuff out.

If it was me I'd take their cars away so they had to walk or go about on buses or taxis. That way they might lose a few pounds and actually prevent some crimes instead of just poncing about turning up after the fact.

1 minute ago, Ten Caat said:

Not sure why the copper dealing with things initially didn't just pepper spray them both

But the second male doing the kung fu kick got the correct result.

Teenagers of either sex think they are untouchable these days and can behave exactly as they please. About time they got taught that they can't

This 100%

The spoiled, obnoxious wee cunts

12 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Och every generation has said the same about teenagers. They're no better or worse than we were.

Was just going to say the same thing in reply to Ten caat. People always say that about young people of every generation. 

It'd be interesting to know how the incident started. The fact it's been edited out suggests to me that the girls were indeed being wee cunts. Looks like the initial polis has had a shocker though and made a huge meal out of arresting a wee girl. 

Trouble is a lot of these young birds think they are untouchable.Think they can do what they want with no consequences and most of the time they can.

When this lands up in court the 2 of them will be dressed all prim and proper with some legal aid lawyer telling a pack of lies for them.

The commentary guy should be locked up as well.

Just now, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Amazed a bunch of folk who are obsessed with their own masculinity and how shit the modern world is, arent ripping the pish out a copper you couldn't successfully take down a wee teenage lassie.

If he was allowed to punch her I'm sure he could have taken her down but with all the wokers ready to complain about police brutality then he has to go easy on her.

By the way have you ever been attacked by a wee teenage lassie?

You, a grown man, more probable threat than a wee radj lassie. 

Amazed a bunch of folk who are obsessed with their own masculinity and how shit the modern world is, arent ripping the pish out a copper you couldn't successfully take down a wee teenage lassie.

Should they have just let the girls do what they want? Let them off with whatever she was getting lifted for?

The cops trying to do his job. Resisting arrest is an offence. His pals help him out. The lassies pal is trying to physically stop the cops doing their job, she gets simmie’d. Rightly so.

Amazed you dont see it that way.

3 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Nah. By all means, do what needs done. My point is more, it takes 2 fucking pigs to wrestle a lassie to the floor, and then a third has to come and kick another. 

Pathetic. Would love to know what they did that warranted such force. Folk defending it are weirdos. 

You think it's pathetic yet you fully admit you have no idea of the circumstances surrounding events. 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

"When I was your age." 

Things were different 25/30 years ago. So not a comparison. Same as they'll be different when I'm your age. 

I'm fully aware the world isn't fair, and it probably never will be. Difference appears to be you stopped giving a fuck or speaking about it, fair enough. I could see how that might happen. You get the kids, the wife, they become everything, your world view and wish to understand, shrink. Could happen to me some day. Chances are it will. 

Doesn't mean you need to be a finger wagging, patronising cunt to someone who does care, does have ideals and beliefs, or would like to see change. 

What are you doing to bring about this change? Sitting on a message board interacting  with guys quoting Rod Stewart might not bring about the radical transformation that you desperately crave young man.