Thread O Twitter

Ke1t

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
20 minutes ago, Ramandu said:

Boy in  the video says it's in the Pantanal, Mato Grosso state.

So, No.

Pretty cool, though no population is panicking cos no bastard lives there.

Not like Florida.  American lahoosahers.  Look at this chump.   Brother seems quite chipper considering he's been left with a wanking claw.

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-62815204

1 hour ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Boy in  the video says it's in the Pantanal, Mato Grosso state.

So, No.

Pretty cool, though no population is panicking cos no bastard lives there.

Not like Florida.  American lahoosahers.  Look at this chump.   Brother seems quite chipper considering he's been left with a wanking claw.

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-62815204

Alligators in general are wimps, they won’t go for you if they see you as potentially putting up a fight. Crocodiles are mental bastards though.

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
21 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Alligators in general are wimps, they won’t go for you if they see you as potentially putting up a fight. Crocodiles are mental bastards though.

Battered any alligators Fridge face?

3 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

“ I’’ll get this crocodile thing with a hole in it’s heid for young RF. That’ll fascinate his tiny pee brain”

Surely it would reflex badly on yourself if you were inferring a close relative had a mind the size of a small legume. Not very likely that would be said. Don’t think you thought that one through. 

1 minute ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Not at all. Plenty of my relatives are absolute dumb-fucks. It doesn’t make them bad people and it doesn’t reflect on me at all. 
 You’d have been gutted if your auntie had bought you a chemistry set instead of the wee crocodile with a hole in its head where you put your wee straw. 

I had a chemistry set. 

Used to mix random things with batteries and wd40 and set fire to them in the garden. 

14 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Not at all. Plenty of my relatives are absolute dumb-fucks. It doesn’t make them bad people and it doesn’t reflect on me at all. 
 You’d have been gutted if your auntie had bought you a chemistry set instead of the wee crocodile with a hole in its head where you put your wee straw. 

You're right, your inability to grasp basic grammatical functions is what makes you seem a dumb fuck.

One thing I'm not loving about the queen croaking is Vorders has stopped posting pictures of her massive tits and arse on social media as a mark of respect.

She'll no doubt get back into it after a respectable length of time mourning, but this royal fucking funeral is having some horrible, unforeseen knock on effects.

C'mon, Carol.... enough time's passed, get your titties out. You know you want to.

6 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

One thing I'm not loving about the queen croaking is Vorders has stopped posting pictures of her massive tits and arse on social media as a mark of respect.

She'll no doubt get back into it after a respectable length of time mourning, but this royal fucking funeral is having some horrible, unforeseen knock on effects.

C'mon, Carol.... enough time's passed, get your titties out. You know you want to.

Maybe Vorders is dead Kelt min. What a thought.

2 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

That's unthinkable, but I will go wank on her grave by way of paying my respects.

Phone open at her Twitter feed, checking pictures of her big old titties, as I kneel right on top of her grave punching my clown frantically, and howling my grief like a wounded elk.

I reckon I'll have about 5 minutes before the cops show up.

That's plenty time.

That's a sentimental thought.

But 5 minutes. Fucking show off.

5 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

Maybe Vorders is dead Kelt min. What a thought.

That's unthinkable, but I will go wank on her grave by way of paying my respects.

Phone open at her Twitter feed, checking pictures of her big old titties, as I kneel right on top of her grave punching my clown frantically, and howling my grief like a wounded elk.

That's plenty time.

• Haha 2
58 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

That's plenty time.

An early draft of s1 of Afterlife.