Thread O Twitter

Ke1t

13 minutes ago, CCB III said:

I get doing it for bonding reasons. 

Why the fuck they can't get that the milk won't come, surely has to go down to stupidness ?

Got to admit I found that video quite disturbing. 

Should add that this is an extreme example. 

But yeah, it's em, quite an unsettling video. 

Something we agree upon, that's some fucked up shit video.

47 minutes ago, Roberto said:

An extreme sample it may be, but the way the world is and allowing these fucking mongos to behave in this way makes me believe that this isn't an isolated incident.

That kid should be removed from these creatures, and pronto.

On a separate point, isn't Mbappe now seeing some trans gender man/wifey/penguin? Sure I read this the other day but I was half asleep. (Wasn't wanking).

I mean, I believe they are quite entitled to do as they please. I don't think if someone wants to transition, they should be judged, it should be accepted. It's not my business, and it's polite society. 

I also don't hate the idea of a trans couple for example, adopting children. Plenty ordinary folk have kids and treat them like shit, just because they are trans doesn't mean anything, as long as the kid is getting the love and attention it needs. 

It's not fair to call them "creatures" they are human beings and deserving of respect, they aren't intentionally causing anyone harm. 

BUT, there was something deeply unsettling about that video, I don't know if it was the baby latching on to the trans woman, or the trans man telling the trans woman "I believe in you" with regards to producing milk. There's something fucking nae right there. What should also be regarded is the fact that it's a minute long clip, posted by someone with agenda, without context and without the ability of the person in the clip to respond adequately. 

Mbappes bird is tidier than most biological woman. Absolutely wid. 

5 hours ago, Roberto said:

An extreme sample it may be, but the way the world is and allowing these fucking mongos to behave in this way makes me believe that this isn't an isolated incident.

That kid should be removed from these creatures, and pronto.

On a separate point, isn't Mbappe now seeing some trans gender man/wifey/penguin? Sure I read this the other day but I was half asleep. (Wasn't wanking).

IQ test everyone. 

Anyone who doesn't get 100 or above needs to be sterilised so they can't fucking breed. We don't need any more stupid cunts being born. 

In the spirit of balance, anyone getting over 150 also needs to be sterilised, because no-one like a clever cunt. 

• Upvote 1
44 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

IQ test everyone. 

Anyone who doesn't get 100 or above needs to be sterilised so they can't fucking breed. We don't need any more stupid cunts being born. 

In the spirit of balance, anyone getting over 150 also needs to be sterilised, because no-one like a clever cunt. 

If we done that for posting on here there'd be a bout 5 folk left. 

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
17 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

Cavey's in a sulk. Tup banned. And Cheeser only comes on looking for sympathy and attention. 

Cheesemonger needs to feel wanted to be at his best.  He's not cut out for the rough and quiet mumble of modern poovery.  Probably a quality gained from living with multiple women.
Arm around the shoulder, perhaps from Chebs, and coaxed back in to the fold.

Fat poof.

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
7 hours ago, Roberto said:

I was messaging Dowzer on twitter asking him to sign up, he wasn't interested due to 'lack of football knowledge' but I did try.

Tell him there's a glut of young females of child bearing age.

Just now, Ramandu said:

Kelt, for someone who was suggesting sterilising thick folk a page or so back, you're struggling with the difference between Twitter and Reddit on this thread.

?

Ach, Twitter, Reddit, Faceybooks, Grindr... aw the same.