Thread O Twitter

Ke1t

10 minutes ago, Poodler said:

I wonder how this era of transgender prevalence/ encouragement is going to be looked back on in centuries to come.

Will it be celebrated? is it just a bizarre phase that will burn out? 

It's the end of a civilization. Like Greece and Rome, decadence and self indulgence lead to ruin. The victors write history, and they won't be portraying the transgender phenomenon in a positive light. They (whoever they are) will say it was an example of moral decay and depravity. 

1 hour ago, Poodler said:

I wonder how this era of transgender prevalence/ encouragement is going to be looked back on in centuries to come.

Will it be celebrated? is it just a bizarre phase that will burn out? 

I think we're just on the cusp of a period of heavy body modification that involves more than just switching tits, cocks, and fannies. 

In the centuries to come it'll be feasible to augment humans with biological and mechanical shit, and people will do it as easily as getting titty implants. 

Right now we're at the Model T Ford of body modding. You can get any mod, so long as it's tits, cocks, and fannies. 

One hundred years hence you'll have cunts with extra arms (flesh or robot), computers melded to brains, and mad shit we can't even comprehend. 

I saw a thing... might even have been on here... pointing out that in the lifetime of a human being we went from the first flight to landing on the Moon. 66 years. Shit moves fast. 

In two hundred years the human race will look like something out of a Massimo Belardinelli fever dream. 

1 hour ago, Ke1t said:

I think we're just on the cusp of a period of heavy body modification that involves more than just switching tits, cocks, and fannies. 

In the centuries to come it'll be feasible to augment humans with biological and mechanical shit, and people will do it as easily as getting titty implants. 

Right now we're at the Model T Ford of body modding. You can get any mod, so long as it's tits, cocks, and fannies. 

One hundred years hence you'll have cunts with extra arms (flesh or robot), computers melded to brains, and mad shit we can't even comprehend. 

I saw a thing... might even have been on here... pointing out that in the lifetime of a human being we went from the first flight to landing on the Moon. 66 years. Shit moves fast. 

In two hundred years the human race will look like something out of a Massimo Belardinelli fever dream. 

You hoping to weld a life size recreation of Vorders arse to your cock?