Thread O Twitter

Ke1t

3 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Head scratcher for me, that. 

Fuck all wrong with filming the police, means they won't do anything dodgy. 

Sticking up for the police and stopping someone from filming them would be total and utter rat behaviour. 

Your company should film you at your job. Send it to yir boss.

Would that be rat behaviour?

9 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

What me sitting on my phone? 

They'd be filming half ih bloody staff. 

And obv, it would be ratty. Not that's it's relevant to what anyone was talking about, as is to be expected.

So everyone should film the cops at their work.

But not you.

Who else should get filmed at their work? Teachers/landlords/parents/employers/allauthority figures?

8 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

But not you.

Who else should get filmed at their work? Teachers/landlords/parents/employers/allauthority figures?

I agree with Consi here. The cops have an incredible amount of power and it should always be used fairly. If someone was filming them skiving then that's a bit shit but that boy gave that lassie a flying kick knowing he's being filmed I bet he's capable of a lot worse when not being filmed.

Some pigs are horrible, bullying cunts. One's just pled guilty in London today of "arresting" handcuffing and then murdering a young lassie in London. She might be alive if someone whipped their phone out.

They are happy to use phone footage in evidence so why not film a crime in progress?

1 hour ago, Simply Red said:

But not you.

Of course filming police is different to filming other people. Society gives police the right to use force and to enforce the law. This is one of the smartest decisions society makes, taking that right away from everyone else. Police should then be held to a very high standard. As a wise philosopher once said, 'with great power comes great responsibility'.

1 hour ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I do get filmed at my job, FWIW. Cameras everywhere. 

The reason people film police is so they can be held accountable, as in many instances, these cunts act above the law. 

It only makes sense those we entrust with such power are monitored by those who they are supposed to be "protecting" to ensure they aren't grossly misusing that power, as they sometimes do. 

It's absolutely not the same as me sitting on my phone on a quiet late shift at my work. 

Remarkable you'd try compare the two IMO. 

Is every shift you do just as quiet pal? Must be some job you have.

You seem to post a hoora lot on this forum and appear to have an opinion on everything?

I think your head is going to blow up soon with the amount of things that seem to concern you. 

Tick,tick, boom. ?

• Haha 1
35 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

It wasn't a kick. It was a push. 

Ok. My eyes deceive me. 

No doubt the two lassies were acting the cunt, just a mess by the police. Also, how do you know they were acting proportionately, when neither of us know what she's getting nicked for? 

You should join the policia, consi. Sort them from the inside. 

as for the bit about hat they're being nicked for...exactly. We've seen a small clip of a bigger incident. Have the girls been pishing in the street, mouthy to the plod, kicked the shit out of some poor lassie around the corner, or threatened someone with a knife? We don't know...

3 minutes ago, DD1903 said:

You should join the policia, consi. Sort them from the inside. 

as for the bit about hat they're being nicked for...exactly. We've seen a small clip of a bigger incident. Have the girls been pishing in the street, mouthy to the plod, kicked the shit out of some poor lassie around the corner, or threatened someone with a knife? We don't know...

Selling their wares iyam.

Guest milne_afc
14 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

They were acting proportionately to someone resisting arrest and to another who was obstructing a police officer . 

I knew this morning when I left the bedsit that this topic would still be raging on after I’d finished my succulent evening meal.