Thread O Twitter

Ke1t

16 hours ago, Poodler said:

Always liked that song. 

shame about that lot 

mind when that boy went to jail about the mock up of the burning London flats? Just flashed into my thoughts there 

Aye. 

Certainly a nasty and weird thing to do. Not sure it was worthy of jail time. Some vigilante justice would've sufficed. 

6 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Meh. 

She's got a point. I mind once I saw someone in ASDA as a loon, I was about 11, asked her "when she was due" met by excruciating silence. 

Just a big old gal'

12 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Ive done that twice as an adult.Fucking excruciatingly embarrassing. 

I've done the opposite. Got onto some family chat, and I really wanted to avoid the above faux pas.

Me awkwardly: "So are...you...um..."

Her: "Pregnant? Yes, 8 months pregnant"

Sizable bump, but sizable around the bump too.

7 hours ago, Simply Red said:

Mind my old man telling me a story about  a guy at his work and his young son in a chipper queue with a black guy in abz 30yr ago..punchline was ‘da da look fit the monkey gave mi’

Athletic gave the wee lad a quid 

lol 

I was in Asda with my mum n dad when i was a kid and a wifie in a burka walked past. I got all excited and shouted to my dad that Batman was in Asda. Old man was decked. 

On 11/14/2021 at 12:33 AM, Poodler said:

Once at work and spotted a woman on a walkway above, trying to get the attention of the guy next to me , so me being the helpful chap I once was said to the boy" hey min, your mother's wanting you" and pointed at her,

Turns out it was his fucking missus, and the boy never spoke to me again after that.

Also a time yrs ago I was at GPH in Inverurie, this is back when they were where Aldi now is so a good few years, I went in for gloves and the boy was taking through the shelves and all were for the same hand , he was saying ,left, left, left, etc as he raked through them . I thought I'd be funny and say " fuck me, you must have some cunt with one hand coming in" only to remember as soon as it was out that the boy serving me had one arm,  he seemed to see the funny side after my multiple apologies,

15 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Ive done that twice as an adult.Fucking excruciatingly embarrassing. Also asking someone if they have just moved in because the house is such a tip and they say " No, been here 5 years" . 

In my previous occupation I would often go into council housing. Quite often got the 'excuse the mess, I'm in the middle of decorating' line.

Really? You said that to me last year and quite probably the year before that. Mink.

Actually guys, a real minks environment is this; 

Rivers and wetland, coastal & marshland. Description: The American mink usually has dark brown fur, looking black when wet. It has small and variable white patches on the chin, throat, chest and groin, which are more evident on a carcass