Mikey Devlin - Injured Again

6 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Why would he?

If AFC are mental enough to give him a contract for 6 months why should he go unpaid until January?

It’s the manager that fingers need to be pointed at, not Devlin, for being daft enough to keep him on. 

Devlin would be as well fast tracking himself through his coaching badges as he’s fuck all chance of having a playing career after virtually 3 seasons of injuries. 

How long have the club been paying his salary whilst he picks up injury after injury? It would obviously be a moral decision but you're right, it's highly unlikely he would. 

3 minutes ago, Rico1903 said:

How long have the club been paying his salary whilst he picks up injury after injury? It would obviously be a moral decision but you're right, it's highly unlikely he would. 

He'll eventually get fit,  play well for a few months,  then fuck off when someone offers him better money elsewhere ( you reading this Wright?  You wee prick) 

*joking of course.  Like he'll ever be fit. 

8 hours ago, DelMonte said:

Hoban was released.

Even if he wasn’t, who cares? He was abysmal last season.

Hoban was rotten last year, absolute liability - not sure what went wrong with him as he looked decent before that. I'd rather have had Ash Taylor in the team than Hoban last season. 

I've said before, and I shall say it again... Devlin will never play another full 90 mins for the Dons. The last time he was fit for 5 minutes he was bloomin useless anyway.

• 4 weeks later...

It won’t be long before the fully fit Devlin struts around the pitch in Dons colours. Get the flags and bunting out. 
At least he has someone with a bit confidence in him. Let’s make him feel wanted.

MIKEY DEVLIN THE FORGOTTEN PLAYER 

ALWAYS INJURED AND WITHOUT A PRAYER

SUDDENLY REAPPEARS TO A SOUND OF GLEE

UNFORTUNATELY  IT WAS ONLY FOR REDTV 

• Haha 1
  • 3 months later...
2 minutes ago, Granite95 said:

Least Devlin contract is up in January, can get him off the wage bill

As for Kennedy, think he's signed with us till 2023, sooner we can shift him the better

I thought  kennedy’s contract is up next summer? As with McGeough, Hayes, McGinn, Considine and Hedges.

Havent heard a cheap regarding Devlin for weeks now, assume he’s had another setback?

2 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

I thought  kennedy’s contract is up next summer? As with McGeough, Hayes, McGinn, Considine and Hedges.

Havent heard a cheap regarding Devlin for weeks now, assume he’s had another setback?

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/aberdeen-fc/kader/verein/370/saison_id/2021/plus/1

Gone off transfermarkt which has Kennedy as summer 2023

As for Devlin probably wouldnt shock me, complete waste of a wage the last 6 months