Mikey Devlin - Injured Again

1 hour ago, The Gee Man said:

Devlin in DR! I’m relieved time at Aberdeen is over! What a cheeky c*nt. could have stopped signing contracts years ago and stealing money from the club when he knew he couldn’t play. We did it out of loyalty. This comment is a real kick in the teeth 

Not a very honourable way of dealing with things considering the club has helped him along. First thing he does is run to the vile weegie sh1trag and blab.

1 hour ago, The Gee Man said:

Devlin in DR! I’m relieved time at Aberdeen is over! What a cheeky c*nt. could have stopped signing contracts years ago and stealing money from the club when he knew he couldn’t play. We did it out of loyalty. This comment is a real kick in the teeth 

“There was sadness and a feeling I didn’t fulfil my potential. There’s a bit of regret but also a bit of relief it’s over with."

Seems fair enough to me. Very frustrating spell for him and he wants a fresh start.

21 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

“There was sadness and a feeling I didn’t fulfil my potential. There’s a bit of regret but also a bit of relief it’s over with."

Seems fair enough to me. Very frustrating spell for him and he wants a fresh start.

Come on, that's not dramatic enough, you need to feel hard done by and sensationalise the story, at least twist it a wee bit to suit your agenda of mock anger. 

31 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Cheers for your many years of service Mikey - we're all relieved it's over as well. Fit about 5% of the time you've been here picking up a wage, and absolutely woeful in about half of the games you actually played. Most clubs would have binned you ages ago. Enjoy league one or wherever you find yourself sitting on the treatment table next season. 

• 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, starryfish said:

Cracking interview on YouTube with Devlin. Says he’s now fully fit after working with a mate of Scott McKenna. Going in to start pre season with a club he didn’t name next week. Spoke very fondly of his time at Aberdeen, high praise for McInnes, Glass and Goodwin.

Would be harsh to wish the guy ill but it would be annoying as fuck if he became injury free now…. He’s far better than the current clowns if he can get himself fit

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Would be harsh to wish the guy ill but it would be annoying as fuck if he became injury free now…. He’s far better than the current clowns if he can get himself fit

I’d be pissed off if this boy can get him fit in 10 weeks when our medics couldn’t do it in three years 

27 minutes ago, starryfish said:

Cracking interview on YouTube with Devlin. Says he’s now fully fit after working with a mate of Scott McKenna. Going in to start pre season with a club he didn’t name next week. Spoke very fondly of his time at Aberdeen, high praise for McInnes, Glass and Goodwin.

Wonder if it’ll be Kilmarnock?

• Upvote 1

Best thing he did for us was take a grab of that hun mutant by the throat, with said hun unloading a a handful of jobbies into his drars in the process.

He did look a reasonable performer in that short time around then while fit, but fuck sake, that was a hoor of a time he had with injuries.

Was a bit lucky the way AFC kept him really given the above, but struggling to wish any ill on him.

Could have been pretty good for us I'd say, wasn't to be. Hope he does well going forward.

20 hours ago, Andy_123 said:

Away down to Fleetwood to try and win a deal. Scott Brown in charge down there of course.

Scott Brown must have seen something of him to take him on trial - hope for the lad he manages to stay fit and get a sign on 

• 7 months later...
4 hours ago, Dunty said:

Is that a bad thing? He's probably going to want enormous wages - at least the same that McInnes was getting.

However, if he took the job for 18 months, had Robson as an assistant and helped him get more experience in the dugout, then he can fuck off to Portsmouth and we'll promote Robson.

Exactly my thoughts.

• Upvote 1