Scottish Cup 2020/21

5 hours ago, Lan_Lad said:

There can be no doubting Brown isn't what he was in previous years. And let's face it, if he were he wouldn't be coming to Aberdeen. In saying that I think there can also be no doubting that despite the fact he isn't what he was he's still an improvement on what we currently have.

In my view Hibs are currently third best in the country. The first challenge for Glass is to change that which may become a tall order if they get that guaranteed Euro group stage spot which could earn them an estimated £4 million or so. Chicken feed in England but major money in Scotland outside the top two. The kind of money that can elevate you above the chasing pack. It's worrying.

If we can get a result on Wednesday night then you never know about 3rd... but its unlikely.

I think this will be the worst team to have finished 3rd for a long time. I can't remember a season where everyone has been so poor outside the winners. If I had to pick player of the season outside Rangers I'd really be struggling to name someone who's had a good season! 

1 hour ago, Henry said:

Yeah, it's normally shortlists of four isn't it? Are they going to give a Livvie or St Johnstone player a shout, or just go with four huns?

four huns surely for POTY. token effort to throw turnbull and allan campbell in the young player of the year shortlist.