Scottish Cup 2020/21

3 minutes ago, tightbreeks said:

Can't believe we blew a great chance to win the cup this year. 

Blew a great chance to win both cups this year.

And the monumental spin off in terms of Europe.

This happened for two reasons.

Firstly our manager was clearly an utterly useless piece of shit.

Secondly because the board waited too long before they realised this.

4 minutes ago, muttonhumper said:

Blew a great chance to win both cups this year.

And the monumental spin off in terms of Europe.

This happened for two reasons.

Firstly our manager was clearly an utterly useless piece of shit.

Secondly because the board waited too long before they realised this.

It’s Milne to blame ultimately. 

That last 2 year contract McInnes got was unnecessary and fucking monumentally stupid, typical of that yokel cunt. 

• Upvote 1

Seeing that toad McInnes doing the punditry whilst watching St J quite probably get themselves a cup double, fills me with untold anger and rage. 

Fair play to the Perth Saints though, a very good team with a really effective system, they can mix it up as well, can be good on the eye and go direct when required. 

I said at the time of DMCs rightful sacking that Davidson would be a good choice. 

I think he'll go on to higher things than AFC now. 

31 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Seeing that toad McInnes doing the punditry whilst watching St J quite probably get themselves a cup double, fills me with untold anger and rage. 

Fair play to the Perth Saints though, a very good team with a really effective system, they can mix it up as well, can be good on the eye and go direct when required. 

I said at the time of DMCs rightful sacking that Davidson would be a good choice. 

Hes aboustley spewing...MT...will be in mourning tonight.....that's his dream of climbing frame face getting his hands on it gone?

Screenshot-20210509-162126-Samsung-Interkeyboard error laptop asus

50 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Sounds a daft thing to say but he’s achieved all he can at St Johnstone already & should move on in the summer if he gets a good offer.

It’s all about timing.

Chances are they’ll be scrambling to be top 6 next season & won’t win anything for donkeys. 

Look at McInnes as an example... could’ve moved on in about 2017-2018 but didn’t. 

9 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Sounds a daft thing to say but he’s achieved all he can at St Johnstone already & should move on in the summer if he gets a good offer.

It’s all about timing.

Chances are they’ll be scrambling to be top 6 next season & won’t win anything for donkeys. 

Look at McInnes as an example... could’ve moved on in about 2017-2018 but didn’t. 

The scale of Davidson's achievements this season with the context of who he manages has already surpassed anything Derek managed at Aberdeen over a season. 

Winning the Cup double should see Davidson land himself a decent English Championship job in summer. Might even force himself into the running for Crystal Palace. 

And wherever he ends up, get himself fired just in time to walk into our hotseat mid season 2023/24 as the Glass experiment shatters into a thousand shards

(Calm down I'm not being serious.......)

3 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Winning the Cup double should see Davidson land himself a decent English Championship job in summer. Might even force himself into the running for Crystal Palace. 

And wherever he ends up, get himself fired just in time to walk into our hotseat mid season 2023/24 as the Glass experiment shatters into a thousand shards

(Calm down I'm not being serious.......)

I know you’re not being serious - You’re giving it to 2023/24? ?

18 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

The scale of Davidson's achievements this season with the context of who he manages has already surpassed anything Derek managed at Aberdeen over a season. 

By miles. 
Manager of the year.

Fuck Mr Super Injunction at the scum, what Davidson has done (contextually) far surpasses the Scouse cunt. 
Gerrard spunked millions to win a two horse race & the other horse had a fat jockey on its back 

4 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

To lose two semis must be so hard for St Mirren. 

Fuckin magic. 

They can still enjoy the fact they put Hearts down though and like the rest of us be looking forward to putting them down again next season. Tinpot Hun club