Scottish Cup 2020/21

15 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

To lose two semis must be so hard for St Mirren. 

Fuckin magic. 

This could turn out to be a very good month for you WHS.

Hearts won the tinpot league, Celtic lost the league, St Mirren out of the cup.

Now just imagine if Hibs lose the final and Brechin lose the play off.

That would be 4 out of your top 5 hated clubs (hahaha Brechin FFS) feeling a lot of pain.

What a time to be alive as a bitter fan of a tinpot club.

25 minutes ago, shut up meg said:

That would be 4 out of your top 5 hated clubs (hahaha Brechin FFS) feeling a lot of pain.

35 years to the day we smashed them at Hampden to break their hearts for the second time in a week ?

3 minutes ago, NEM said:

35 years to the day we smashed them at Hampden to break their hearts for the second time in a week ?

Wallace Mercer quote from March 1986 "Hearts are a team on the way up, Aberdeen are a team on the way down"

2 months later, they bottle it again and Aberdeen finish the season with 2 cups.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, shut up meg said:

Go Kelty Hertz ?

Go Perth Saints ?

Congrats Partick ☝️?

Fuck Dundee ??

• Dildo 1
16 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

The only thing that's tedious, is you following me around, commenting on every comment. Put me on block. Then it won't be tedious.  And will save you scrambling to type hun cunt every time. Excitedly. Ya bell. 

You deserved it for your tedious quote.

We don't need to look back to the 80's.This will be 10th year in a row that Hearts have finished below Aberdeen

• Upvote 3
20 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

The only thing that's tedious, is you following me around, commenting on every comment. Put me on block. Then it won't be tedious.  And will save you scrambling to type hun cunt every time. Excitedly. Ya bell. 

Me following you around?

You thick cunt, you’re the Hearts fan obsessively posting in an Aberdeen forum.

I’ll add thick to the hun cunt description ?

50 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

You deserved it for your tedious quote.

We don't need to look back to the 80's.This will be 10th year in a row that Hearts have finished below Aberdeen

Plus weve won something meaningful more recently (lower division trophies are for losers clearly)

Hearts fans living in the past as usual. WHS is probably recalling the most glorious day in their history (Hearts equivalent of our cup winners cup) when a team they couldnt afford paid for by a mad russian beat Gretna .. on penalties.

Imagine beating Gretna on penalties being one of the top 2 days in your history. Poor hun cunt

18 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Thats wrong, isn't it?

If he wins them both,  yes

Just getting to the finals though?

If he stays and does it over 5 years,  then yes

Until then, no

With St J? 

He's had a ridiculous season. Hibs/Aberdeen/Rangers and Celtic all competitive too, can't be said of McInnes' most successful season. 

9 hours ago, Millertime said:

Love that argument

Completely non sensical 

Kilmarnock were competitive in hibs place- it's a really  , really silly argument 

Kilmarnock had about 2 good seasons. I don't think they actually reached a cup semi final in McInnes' time? 

Calum Davidson, with the size of club St J are, has already surpassed anything Derek McInnes did in a single season at Aberdeen. All in his first season of management as well. 

19 hours ago, Millertime said:

Thats wrong, isn't it?

If he wins them both,  yes

Just getting to the finals though?

If he stays and does it over 5 years,  then yes

Until then, no

He’s already achieved far more than McInnes ever dreamed of at the very same club 

McInnes’s achievements at St’s were getting promoted to the top league & it was in the championship where he racked up his stats/win percentage with them, otherwise he would have yet another club with useless stats to reference. 
he had the budget advantage in championship with St’s but that was all, same as he did Aberdeen. He’s a charlatan average manager that was in sheep’s clothing for a spell. 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, fine-n-dandy said:

He’s already achieved far more than McInnes ever dreamed of at the very same club 

McInnes’s achievements at St’s were getting promoted to the top league & it was in the championship where he racked up his stats/win percentage with them, otherwise he would have yet another club with useless stats to reference. 
he had the budget advantage in championship with St’s but that was all, same as he did Aberdeen. He’s a charlatan average manager that was in sheep’s clothing for a spell. 

Do they not hold the record for least goals scored in an SPFL season with him at the helm

Loved that final against hearts. They had about 60k fans there expecting to win, alas it wasn't to be. Losing the league as well. Haunting for those hearts fans that were around then.

Cant believe we aren't in the cup final. Time for glass to clear out the shite. I'd start with kambieri.