Scottish Cup 2020/21

Just now, Roberto said:

McFadden singing the praises of Kane is just astonishing. I've never seen a striker who is worse than Curtis Main. The cunt was shit throughout.

McFadden doesn't have an eye for a player. Kane was fucking shockingly bad.

The central defence for StJ were class.

Aye. 

All 3 of their centre backs were excellent.  Rooney did his usual shift up and down the line.  I thought their left back was good as well. 

McCann ran the show in midfield. Ably supported by Wotherspoon. 

They're a good side.  Just a striker and a midfielder short of being a really good one in Scottish terms. 

1 minute ago, Shinniesta said:

Great achievement by St Johnstone.

May and Bryson both leave Aberdeen for St Johnstone and they win the same amount of major trophies in the space of 3 months that we have won in the last 30 years which is a depressing thought. Fair play to them though.

We're probably still paying some of their wages as well.

6 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Well done St Johnstone.  Some achievement. 

Davidson would be a stick on in any other country where they actually wait til the season is over before naming the manager of the year. 

Even with a top 6 finish, 1 trophy already won and a Scottish cup final to look forward to, Davidson should have been manager of the year. 

Just now, AllyDon said:

Even with a top 6 finish, 1 trophy already won and a Scottish cup final to look forward to, Davidson should have been manager of the year. 

What was the rush anyway?  Couldn't wait to give it to Gerrard. 

Don't get me wrong, I'm not knocking an unbeaten league season, even with the advantages they have over just about everyone else. 

But it just doesn't compare to what Davidson has done in his first season. 

15 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I cannot believe that any club would think of bidding a seven figure sum for Ryan Porteous.

What an absolute fucking cart horse.

Continuously dives in, gets caught out. Dirty bastard as well. 

Fucking dire.

Take the money & run. 

I would take any of StJohnstones back 3 all very composed. I wouldn't take Porteous though, well seen why Considine was picked before him for Scotland