Scottish Cup 2020/21

I’m sure everyone has already said the same, but cant even laugh at the huns going out. It’s just annoying. 

can’t complain too much when you get knocked out the cup by a strong Celtic but you need to take your chances in seasons like this. But no we get beat by Dundee United, hearts, Dundee, st johnstone, st mirren etc when these opportunities present themselves. 

Can’t believe we were arguing in the last round about whether we’d rather face Celtic or rangers in the cup. Fuck sake

My heads gone like. 

When was the last time the Old Firm, whilst both in the top league, were knocked out BOTH cups before the SF? 

I hate the cowardly, pussy, namby pamby boys we employ, 

I'd be looking to get rid of about 80% of them. 

1 minute ago, BitWait said:

From what I saw today , do we deserve a European spot ? Best stay home and build rather than humiliate ourselves abroad.

I said ages ago and got slaughtered for the comment! And I often feel that we make no money being in Europe if you don’t get to group stages and if we didn’t get in this season we would have the full pre season to bed in a team and fight for the league and domestic cups, we play the early rounds with no pre season and then fluff our lines time and again! 

Just now, The Gee Man said:

I said ages ago and got slaughtered for the comment! And I often feel that we make no money being in Europe if you don’t get to group stages and if we didn’t get in this season we would have the full pre season to bed in a team and fight for the league and domestic cups, we play the early rounds with no pre season and then fluff our lines time and again! 

I'd rather play European qualifiers than League Cup groups every time though.