Scottish Cup 2020/21

1 hour ago, Durrant Dived said:

You have failed as a father.

Not if he was born and raised in Perth.  Pretty admirable stance to take tbh - my kids would be supporting the dons regardless where they were born but supporting local the next best thing.

Unless they were born in Glasgow or Gorgie right enough

1 hour ago, NEM said:

Not if he was born and raised in Perth.  Pretty admirable stance to take tbh - my kids would be supporting the dons regardless where they were born but supporting local the next best thing.

Unless they were born in Glasgow or Gorgie right enough

Aye easy to say that when St Johnstone aren't actually a bad team to support.

I bide in Edinburgh and there is fucking no chance my bairns are supporting either of them. They will be forced to be Dons fans.

1 hour ago, Durrant Dived said:

Aye easy to say that when St Johnstone aren't actually a bad team to support.

I bide in Edinburgh and there is fucking no chance my bairns are supporting either of them. They will be forced to be Dons fans.

Ha ha aye I'd be exactly the same

Guest milne_afc
37 minutes ago, shut up meg said:

St. Mirren against Hibs final, mainly to annoy WHS.

Honestly, I couldn't give a fuck who wins it now.

Same.

All the teams left in the competition are quite nice.

Give them all a medal, it’s not a real season anyway.

On 4/27/2021 at 1:22 PM, GreenLisbon25 said:

Thanks for your message!

Yes, we are very close ... getting closer to end a 19-year nightmare. The next two games are decisive ... If Sporting win, we have everything to be Portuguese champions, especially since Porto will play in the next week against Benfica.
I am very sorry that Aberdeen did not make it to the cup final. It would be an extraordinary day for me ... In the same weekend Sporting Portuguese champion and Aberdeen to win the cup in Scotland.

Regards

Good luck against 2nd bottom boavista at home. Win and you win the league, to be fair after watching your team this year with the likes of porro palhinho and paulista up front, you will deserve to be crowned champions.good luck in the champions league.COYR

• Like 1
On 4/30/2021 at 6:10 AM, RedRichard said:

well even if hibs win they will still be some way off our honours total - hopefully we can get #20 next season

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_football_clubs_in_Scotland_by_major_honours_won

It’s disgraceful that that tin pot outfit Hearts have managed to get to within 3 major honours of the Famous.

That gap needs massive widening again. 

12 hours ago, Dons79 said:

Good luck against 2nd bottom boavista at home. Win and you win the league, to be fair after watching your team this year with the likes of porro palhinho and paulista up front, you will deserve to be crowned champions.good luck in the champions league.COYR

Thanks !!!?

There is only one more effort to end this 19-year nightmare...
Good thing Sporting is playing on Tuesday so I can see your game against Hibernian on Wednesday ?

On 4/30/2021 at 11:10 AM, RedRichard said:

well even if hibs win they will still be some way off our honours total - hopefully we can get #20 next season

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_football_clubs_in_Scotland_by_major_honours_won

That is absolutely horrible 

Scottish football is terrible. It could have so much potential as well.... if most people just supported their local team