Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
The Cockney Don

Scottish Cup 2020/21

Recommended Posts

If Saint Mirren win the cup would their European place go to to the beaten finalist or third place?

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, super_al said:

If Saint Mirren win the cup would their European place go to to the beaten finalist or third place?

5th place in League 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, WesthillWanderersFC said:

5th place in League 

Not the Europa playoff spot surely?

Share this post


Link to post

And now hibs went through easy, 2-0.

Sweaty ball sacks.

Share this post


Link to post

Derek McInnes on Sportscene pundit duty this afternoon, the fuck is he doing with a scrunched up team sheet in his hand?

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Yorston Vasey said:

Derek McInnes on Sportscene pundit duty this afternoon, the fuck is he doing with a scrunched up team sheet in his hand?

Probably a love letter from your Mum.

 

This was Broraderline likes.  I'm saying onside.  @Wester Hailes Skins

Screenshot-20210509-105158.png

  • Dildo on Bonnet 2

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Probably a love letter from your Mum.

 

This was Broraderline likes.  I'm saying onside@Wester Hailes Skins

Screenshot-20210509-105158.png

Poor result against Kelty Hearts in the playoff match yesterday.

Edited by Yorston Vasey

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Yorston Vasey said:

Poor result against Kelty Hearts in the playoff match yesterday.

Loved Orville. 

Share this post


Link to post

Glenn Middleton having some game since coming on for St Johnstone. BHH. 
 

although I thought the keeper could have done better with the free kick

Share this post


Link to post

Seeing that toad McInnes doing the punditry whilst watching St J quite probably get themselves a cup double, fills me with untold anger and rage. 
 

Fair play to the Perth Saints though, a very good team with a really effective system, they can mix it up as well, can be good on the eye and go direct when required. 
 

I said at the time of DMCs rightful sacking that Davidson would be a good choice. 
 

I think he'll go on to higher things than AFC now. 

Share this post


Link to post
31 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Seeing that toad McInnes doing the punditry whilst watching St J quite probably get themselves a cup double, fills me with untold anger and rage. 
 

Fair play to the Perth Saints though, a very good team with a really effective system, they can mix it up as well, can be good on the eye and go direct when required. 
 

I said at the time of DMCs rightful sacking that Davidson would be a good choice. 
 

I think he'll go on to higher things than AFC now. 

Hes aboustley spewing...MT...will be in mourning tonight.....that's his dream of climbing frame face getting his hands on it gone🎳

Screenshot-20210509-162126-Samsung-Interkeyboard error laptop asus

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

To lose two semis must be so hard for St Mirren. 

Fuckin magic. 

Tinpot

Share this post


Link to post

Some achievement by St Johnstone. 

I think they have the mettle to win at as well. Tough team to beat and some decent players in that line up. 

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

To lose two semis must be so hard for St Mirren. 

Fuckin magic. 

Hun 

Fuck off 

Share this post


Link to post
50 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Seeing that toad McInnes doing the punditry whilst watching St J quite probably get themselves a cup double, fills me with untold anger and rage. 
 

Fair play to the Perth Saints though, a very good team with a really effective system, they can mix it up as well, can be good on the eye and go direct when required. 
 

I said at the time of DMCs rightful sacking that Davidson would be a good choice. 
 

I think he'll go on to higher things than AFC now. 

Sounds a daft thing to say but he’s achieved all he can at St Johnstone already & should move on in the summer if he gets a good offer.

It’s all about timing.

Chances are they’ll be scrambling to be top 6 next season & won’t win anything for donkeys. 

Look at McInnes as an example... could’ve moved on in about 2017-2018 but didn’t. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Sounds a daft thing to say but he’s achieved all he can at St Johnstone already & should move on in the summer if he gets a good offer.

It’s all about timing.

Chances are they’ll be scrambling to be top 6 next season & won’t win anything for donkeys. 

Look at McInnes as an example... could’ve moved on in about 2017-2018 but didn’t. 

 

The scale of Davidson's achievements this season with the context of who he manages has already surpassed anything Derek managed at Aberdeen over a season. 

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

Winning the Cup double should see Davidson land himself a decent English Championship job in summer. Might even force himself into the running for Crystal Palace. 

And wherever he ends up, get himself fired just in time to walk into our hotseat mid season 2023/24 as the Glass experiment shatters into a thousand shards

(Calm down I'm not being serious.......)

Edited by Ten Caat

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Winning the Cup double should see Davidson land himself a decent English Championship job in summer. Might even force himself into the running for Crystal Palace. 

And wherever he ends up, get himself fired just in time to walk into our hotseat mid season 2023/24 as the Glass experiment shatters into a thousand shards

(Calm down I'm not being serious.......)

I know you’re not being serious - You’re giving it to 2023/24? 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

The scale of Davidson's achievements this season with the context of who he manages has already surpassed anything Derek managed at Aberdeen over a season. 

By miles. 
Manager of the year.

Fuck Mr Super Injunction at the scum, what Davidson has done (contextually) far surpasses the Scouse cunt. 
Gerrard spunked millions to win a two horse race & the other horse had a fat jockey on its back 

Edited by WesthillWanderersFC

Share this post


Link to post

In any other league in any other universe Davidson would be manager of the season already. Instead we will be told over and over how Gerrard is the deserved winner for stopping 10 in a row. It actually makes me sick, Scottish football is fucking shite.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

To lose two semis must be so hard for St Mirren. 

Fuckin magic. 

They can still enjoy the fact they put Hearts down though and like the rest of us be looking forward to putting them down again next season. Tinpot Hun club

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

The scale of Davidson's achievements this season with the context of who he manages has already surpassed anything Derek managed at Aberdeen over his entire tenure.

 

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

To lose two semis must be so hard for St Mirren. 

Fuckin magic. 

This could turn out to be a very good month for you WHS.

Hearts won the tinpot league, Celtic lost the league, St Mirren out of the cup.

Now just imagine if Hibs lose the final and Brechin lose the play off.

That would be 4 out of your top 5 hated clubs (hahaha Brechin FFS) feeling a lot of pain.

What a time to be alive as a bitter fan of a tinpot club.

Share this post


Link to post
25 minutes ago, shut up meg said:

This could turn out to be a very good month for you WHS.

Hearts won the tinpot league, Celtic lost the league, St Mirren out of the cup.

Now just imagine if Hibs lose the final and Brechin lose the play off.

That would be 4 out of your top 5 hated clubs (hahaha Brechin FFS) feeling a lot of pain.

What a time to be alive as a bitter fan of a tinpot club.

35 years to the day we smashed them at Hampden to break their hearts for the second time in a week 😄

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...