Scottish Cup 2020/21

12 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

What was the rush anyway?  Couldn't wait to give it to Gerrard. 

Don't get me wrong, I'm not knocking an unbeaten league season, even with the advantages they have over just about everyone else. 

But it just doesn't compare to what Davidson has done in his first season. 

They'll have been too scared that Gerrard fucks off to England without them having been able to give him an award and get some photos during his time in Scotland.. utter nonsense that Davidson hasn't been made manager of the year.

Well Done to St Johnstone. Fully deserved. Two Scottish cups and a league cup in 8 years. Fantastic achievement.

GET IT RIGHT UP HIBS.

Let's be clear, they are not a good side, they are utter shite. They've carried so much luck this season.

To quote Ron Gordon the other day, "A year and a half later, we're bleeding our cash and we're in a difficult position. But despite that we've done some great things."

The only thing great you did this season was put your club in a rumoured 8 million debt to finish third. No European football until Christmas.

Hibs have completely screwed themselves. Where do I begin, 1.) they have not covered their COVID losses (unlike Aberdeen who have) so now they have to sell their best players and can't use the money to reinvest 2.) they are rumoured to have to pay Dunfermline 45% as a sell on fee for Nisbet and have a transfer clause of only 500k for Boyle i.e they are only going to be able to bring in any serious money from selling the young full back 3.) they enter the same stage in Europe as Aberdeen i.e they got no extra advantage whatsoever. Enjoy your COVID losses. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
10 minutes ago, BonnieDon said:

Well Done to St Johnstone. Fully deserved. Two Scottish cups and a league cup in 8 years. Fantastic achievement.

GET IT RIGHT UP HIBS.

Let's be clear, they are not a good side, they are utter shite. They've carried so much luck this season.

To quote Ron Gordon the other day, "A year and a half later, we're bleeding our cash and we're in a difficult position. But despite that we've done some great things."

The only thing great you did this season was put your club in a rumoured 8 million debt to finish third. No European football until Christmas.

1st 3rd place in 16 years and they’re the Leith Barcelona.

Very over-rated.

Nisbet is decent but don’t see him as a £3m+ striker. He’ll be gone in the summer to cover their massive COVID losses. 

Porteous?! Don’t get me started on that useless cunt. Complete horse. 

• Upvote 1
26 minutes ago, Sheepo said:

Boyle was poor Today like most of Hibs players, still like the look of Irvine though I hope we are looking at him

Really? I thought Irvine was pretty average.

Weirdly seemed to play wide left of midfield a lot of the first half.

Was a bit better when went into the middle of the park.

Not sure he’s worth paying a big wedge to though?