Livingston v Aberdeen

14 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

You can be sure neither will be warming the subs bench anytime soon

Leigh.....late January. Just in time to sign his extension.

Devlin.......check the Peenj death notices for updates

Amazing the injuries we have had this season. 

Livingston were a tough nut to crack earlier in the season and with their new manager being on a roll I can't see anything but a hard match. Expect a similar game to the one we witnessed against Saint Johnstone.

2 hours ago, super_al said:

Looks like Ronnie is back in his homeland based on his videos on social media. I think that is the last we will see of him. 

I don’t know why people waste their time going on about Ronnie Hernandez.

‘we all had high hopes given the fee apparently paid, but it’s clear that he didn’t establish himself and it would appear that he’s not settled (lots of comments about missing his family).

‘I thought he did ok in the games he played for us. He was given the MOTM in the opening game against SevCo this year, in a back 4.

‘Last season, before COVID hit, he didn’t really appear to be the overlapping attacking full back we had hoped for and was sitting deeper than expected. Maybe down to fitness, but on the few glimpses we’ve had of him, I can understand why he may not fit the new formation we’re playing.

So he never fitted in, doesn’t appear to suit our preferred systems and is homesick. Best to move on and hopefully recoup as much of the fee as we can.

• Downvote 1