Fraser Hornby

He’s not had a great time of it injury wise, but in the time he has been on the park, he’s offered very little. Hard to see anything that justify’s the French club that forked out 2m for him. Feels like just another example of someone that’s grossly over rated coz they’re around the fringes of an EPL team. Hope he has a decent career, but feels like another Oliver Burke type.

1 hour ago, donswin1983 said:

He’s not had a great time of it injury wise, but in the time he has been on the park, he’s offered very little. Hard to see anything that justify’s the French club that forked out 2m for him. Feels like just another example of someone that’s grossly over rated coz they’re around the fringes of an EPL team. Hope he has a decent career, but feels like another Oliver Burke type.

Oli Burke will end up being a pub quiz question.  Which player cost £35,000,000+ in transfer fees but only did fuck all, everywhere he went?

18 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Oli McBurnie 

Edit - to be fair to the useless plastic hun cunt, he did well at Swansea one season. 

No, I'm talking about Burke. Add up his transfer fees and it is crazy money. About 6 million a goal. 

8 hours ago, Tord31 said:

Hendry 3

Anderson 2

Kamberi 1

Hornby 0

Momentum is with the Dons.

£20 on the line @NEM

2 games remaining but Ando might get a bonus 2 games. 

Surely this bet should have been voided when McInnes got the bullet?

The anticipated lack of goals, and the bet therein, from the loan strikers was surely made on the premise of a McInnes managed goal dearth?

8 hours ago, donswin1983 said:

I called it in the first few pages on here. He would be at a level where we could get him in the summer.

I'd pull back the comments if i could be arsed.

Countless posters said he was out of our reach. LOL 3 goals in his career to date - thats like Dean Campbell 

• Dildo 1
  • 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I hope we’re not looking to re-sign Hendry.

Nothing against the lad, he’s a trier, but he’s just not good enough.

We’ll not improve with St Johnstone reserves. 

He's shit. 

Could do more work with Hornby, he's a better player overall. 

12 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

He's shit. 

Could do more work with Hornby, he's a better player overall. 

I wouldn’t want either. Hornby doesn’t look like a goal scorer. 
And if JET is incoming next week as Martindale suggested today, we need a quality, 1st pick centre forward (by our standards) that we can expect to start the majority of the games & get us 15-20 goals. 

JET might be handy occasionally & offer something off the bench that we just don’t have just now.

We desperately need pace in the team.

At least one winger required.