Florian Kamberi

“Ever since I came to Scotland it has been a dream for me to move to Rangers and it has happened today, so I am a very, very happy man.

“For me, Ibrox is the best atmosphere I have ever played in.

“My second game for Hibs was against Rangers at Ibrox and after the game, I told my agent immediately my dream would be to play in this stadium in front of these fans as they are the best fans in the world – the support is massive.”

St Gallen 06 Aug, 20   Unknown 4 (4) 0 0 (0) 0 0 (0) 0 0 (1) 0
Rangers 31 Jan, 20 01 Jul, 20 Loan 1 (5) 1 0 (0) 0 0 (0) 0 1 (2) 0
Hibernian 14 Jun, 18 06 Aug, 20 £115,000 46 (7) 11 4 (1) 1 5 (1) 5 1 (0) 3
Hibernian 30 Jan, 18 01 Jun, 18 Loan 14 (0) 9 0 (0) 0 0 (0) 0 0 (0) 0
Karlsruhe 02 Sep, 16 01 Jul, 17 Loan 12 (3) 1 0 (0) 0 0 (0) 0 0 (0) 0
Grasshoppers 01 Jul, 15 14 Jun, 18 Youth 11 (21) 3 0 (0) 0 0 (0) 0 0 (0) 0
Totals     £115,000 88 (40) 25 4 (1) 1 5 (1) 5 2 (3) 3
38 minutes ago, Henry said:

“Ever since I came to Scotland it has been a dream for me to move to Rangers and it has happened today, so I am a very, very happy man.

“My second game for Hibs was against Rangers at Ibrox and after the game, I told my agent immediately my dream would be to play in this stadium in front of these fans as they are the best fans in the world – the support is massive.”

Definitely been told what to say because IIRC he went there when they were chasing the league, and the fans weren't too happy with the signing. 

Coming out in your first interview and more or less singing the sash will probably get you a bit of time with the fans. As stupid as those cunts are.

Not a bad signing for a 6 month loan. Which I think is all it'll be. 

He is very capable and at his best is a really decent player but seemed like after his first 6 months at Hibs where he played really well and won himself the permanent deal, that he really couldn't be arsed apart from in the big games.

I think as a short term loan to get us through to the summer that it might work out well as in his head he is going to be trying to catch the attention of teams down south by banging in some goals, if he does that he might earn himself a deal down south and a big pay packet from a championship club. And if he scores goals he might actually win us some games. WIn Win!

10 minutes ago, SupportmeansSUPPORT said:

He is very capable and at his best is a really decent player but seemed like after his first 6 months at Hibs where he played really well and won himself the permanent deal, that he really couldn't be arsed apart from in the big games.

I think as a short term loan to get us through to the summer that it might work out well as in his head he is going to be trying to catch the attention of teams down south by banging in some goals, if he does that he might earn himself a deal down south and a big pay packet from a championship club. And if he scores goals he might actually win us some games. WIn Win!

Yeah much will depend if he can recreate Hibs form. 

Not a very prolific scoring record overall, but not surprisingly more prolific than Curtis Main, so that's something I guess. 

21 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Aye Kamberi over Hendry every time. 

But I'd rather have Hornby as well, hope that one hasn't fallen through 

I'm sure it hasn't. Both will have fair old treks to get here. I'm not sure that Hornby could have got himself much further than Heathrow last night and by the time he got a flight up from there this morning and goes through a medical etc....could be 8 or 9 before he's confirmed

I'm not even sure we'll even try to get Kamberi here before tomorrow. Just do all the registration stuff online/by fax and let him travel tomorrow morning

2 hours ago, Henry said:

First thing I thought of when I heard he was linked with us. Horrible chat and as you say he was still contracted to Hibs at the time