Florian Kamberi

Guest milne_afc
42 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

He'll be stinking. Was a shit stirring drama queen at Hibs. I'll be surprised if he manages 2 goals.

Ain’t that the truth.

Good solid gaylording, Moobies.

3 minutes ago, torry_battery_ram said:

This deal may be off, problems with getting international clearance. If it's off then Anderson won't move to Hamilton

Bizarre.....it's highly unlikely he could have got himself to Aberdeen before mid afternoon tomorrow anyway so wouldn't have been in contention to play tomorrow night anyway. The international clearance could have come later in the week putting him in contention to be part of the squad for Hibs

I've just read the article in the Record

They seem to think he requires a visa to enter the UK. He was born in Switzerland but is an Albanian international. I presumed despite this he would hold dual nationality and no visa would be required but if he's only got Albanian nationality then he would need a visa. Could this be what torry b_r means rather than there being an issue with international clearance?

1 minute ago, Ten Caat said:

I've just read the article in the Record

They seem to think he requires a visa to enter the UK. He was born in Switzerland but is an Albanian international. I presumed despite this he would hold dual nationality and no visa would be required but if he's only got Albanian nationality then he would need a visa. Could this be what torry b_r means rather than there being an issue with international clearance?

We are no longer part of Europe from 01st Jan.

Just now, Ten Caat said:

Switzerland has never been part of the EU and they dont need visas

Short term holidays yes, but to work for a UK company????

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/visiting-the-uk-as-an-eu-eea-or-swiss-citizen

Working in the UK or sending employees to work in the UK

If you require EU, EEA or Swiss citizens to work in the UK for longer than 6 months, they need to apply for a visa. Find out more about working in the UK.

If you employ or intend to employ an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen who commutes to the UK, see the guidance for frontier workers.

The noticeable thing is it states more than 6 months, but there’s also a section about business travelers up to 6 months not allowed to do paid work for a UK company 

2 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:
3 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

No matter what....the Record reckons he needs a visa

I still don't think it would be a big deal. He certainly wouldn't be available for the Livi match but I'm sure it would be through well before the weekend

If the record are reporting he needs a visa, then there’s a decent chance he doesn’t.

1 minute ago, Ten Caat said:

He would only be on loan until May

"Do the math"

It’s not about the math, it’s about the law I’m referring to.

The government website indicates that business visitors from Switzerland can come for up to 6 months, but cannot be paid for their work by a UK company.

‘There is another section referring to an end point of 30th June, so it may be still possible, beyond that transition period, the ability to recruit from abroad may be hindered

6 hours ago, sooth_stander said:
St Gallen 06 Aug, 20   Unknown 4 (4) 0 0 (0) 0 0 (0) 0 0 (1) 0
Rangers 31 Jan, 20 01 Jul, 20 Loan 1 (5) 1 0 (0) 0 0 (0) 0 1 (2) 0
Hibernian 14 Jun, 18 06 Aug, 20 £115,000 46 (7) 11 4 (1) 1 5 (1) 5 1 (0) 3
Hibernian 30 Jan, 18 01 Jun, 18 Loan 14 (0) 9 0 (0) 0 0 (0) 0 0 (0) 0
Karlsruhe 02 Sep, 16 01 Jul, 17 Loan 12 (3) 1 0 (0) 0 0 (0) 0 0 (0) 0
Grasshoppers 01 Jul, 15 14 Jun, 18 Youth 11 (21) 3 0 (0) 0 0 (0) 0 0 (0) 0
Totals     £115,000 88 (40) 25 4 (1) 1 5 (1) 5 2 (3) 3

Is this a magic eye picture?

A yacht?

• Upvote 1