Florian Kamberi

I'm with Millertime on all this. I'm loving the signings we've made. McInnes has done very well this window.

Anderson, Main and Cosgrove just weren't good enough and within a few days they were all gone.

The new signings are all instant improvements. Not bothered by the departure of Wright. Good player but goes hiding in half the games.

I'd be pleased if Hendry and Kamberi have options for a permanent switch at the end of their loan deal with us.

• Upvote 4

Good day. McCrorie now a permanent Dons player which is great news. 

As far as attaching options go I'd definitely take Kamberi / Hornsby & Hendry as a trio over a disinterested and out of form Cosgrove, Main and Anderson. 

We haven't replaced Wright but better to get a fee for him now rather than lose him for nothing in the summer.

3-4-1-2 will be the preferred formation going forward now I'd imagine.

COYR!

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, 1983 said:

Strange quote from Mcinnes. He “seems” enthusiastic to be here. Why the extra verb? Why not just say he’s enthusiastic? If you’re not 100% that he’s up for it, Del, don’t fucking sign him

I would imagine it's because he's only spoken to him on the phone.

9 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

I think there is every chance we could keep hold of Kamberi.

St Gallen signed him for free so it's a different world to Reims having paid £1.8M for Hornby.

Nominal fee, I thought. 

1 hour ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Nominal fee, I thought. 

Sorry you are correct £150k. Point still stands it's a far different situation to Reims having parted with £1.8M.

We can offer to match or better the £150k. 

These players need to perform for us but I dont think folk need to worry too much yet about oh no they are all going to leave us.

1 hour ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Out of everything that’s happened and all the signings etc, this is what you pick up on? Pathetic much?

I could pick up on many many things, but I don’t have the energy or will to spend more than 2 minutes of my day typing shite on here...

1 hour ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Out of everything that’s happened and all the signings etc, this is what you pick up on? Pathetic much?

Anybody who says " ________ much?" Is an arsehole. 

Sorry, don't make the rules.