Florian Kamberi

7 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

I think he is going to be excellent on loan. 8-10 goals between now and the end of the season and we squeeze back into 3rd. We sign him for 600k on a 4 year contract and he is absolutely hopeless and gets released and paid off 2 years into it.

No chance of us paying money for anyone when we can't even afford to sack our awful manager. 

30 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

I think he is going to be excellent on loan. 8-10 goals between now and the end of the season and we squeeze back into 3rd. We sign him for 600k on a 4 year contract and he is absolutely hopeless and gets released and paid off 2 years into it.

Aye,  I suspect he's one of these charlatans that busts a gut till he gets a contract then eases up.  Mackie did it for 10 years. 

5 hours ago, RUL said:

Its that he doesn't have a permit to actually work. 

Honestly...what a fucking joke. You would have thought that it would the considered a priority by the club to get this done and over the line as part of the transfer/loan  process....

Poor cunt can’t even go to Cadonas or the bex bar, while he’s waiting for clearance...?

34 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Aye, cos I'm sure its held up by something we haven't done...

You're a classic example of a little beige jobby of a new user who is popping up on here way too frequently now

Mentor me on the ways of the online, football forum, MT? It will be like ‘karate kid’. I could be the mirror image of your regrets....

3 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Kamberi will start tomorrow, after zero training minutes at AFC; the act of a desperate and drowning manager.

But it's 100% required. He presumably trained today. If we told the media at 11am ish that his permit had arrived....

but regardless i'd start him if he didn't train today.