Florian Kamberi

14 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

We have 9 games left?

We need players to be ready right now, not in 2-3 weeks.

Good point on the games left, but it shouldn’t take 2-3 weeks.

Maybe he might be at his peak dynamic, but maybe he has the guild and creativity to be a focal point and bring others into the game. I’ve not seen Hornsby be that dynamic to be honest. I’d be more tempted to see how Hendry fares as well

It’ll be interesting to see how they get on  today

14 hours ago, Dad said:

Florian Kambelli

Florian Kamberiberi. 

Sounds as though a dose of beri beri wouldn't be amiss for young Florian to get rid of some excess weight. 

If true, how can something like this happen again? Completely unacceptable, considering we have had previous before with this type of distant signing on the last day of a transfer window, Andrius Velicka. 

• Downvote 1
7 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Florian Kamberiberi. 

Sounds as though a dose of beri beri wouldn't be amiss for young Florian to get rid of some excess weight. 

If true, how can something like this happen again? Completely unacceptable, considering we have had previous before with this type of distant signing on the last day of a transfer window, Andrius Velicka. 

Possibly because we sold Cosgrove the day before the window shut and that was the point funds were released. 

McInnes ' comments re recruitment look like they are aimed at missing out on Brophy and/or Stewart but if the club couldn't release funds before they sold Cosgrove then I've got a bit of sympathy for both sides after Cosgrove turning down moves earlier. 

1 minute ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Possibly because we sold Cosgrove the day before the window shut and that was the point funds were released. 

McInnes ' comments re recruitment look like they are aimed at missing out on Brophy and/or Stewart but if the club couldn't release funds before they sold Cosgrove then I've got a bit of sympathy for both sides after Cosgrove turning down moves earlier. 

Aye I do agree min. However, in this era of advance technology and medical science, there is no excuse signing a player on a short-term loan when he is overweight, suspended, or injured, whereby he isn't available at the outset of his loan period.

That is absolutely no good for our club, his parent club nor the player himself.

1 minute ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Aye I do agree min. However, in this era of advance technology and medical science, there is no excuse signing a player on a short-term loan when he is overweight, suspended, or injured, whereby he isn't available at the outset of his loan period.

That is absolutely no good for our club, his parent club nor the player himself.

We'll find out soon enough. 

Aye, a quick zoom call asking him to show his belly should have been easily enough arranged though 

Would certainly take him on a ft contract on form.

Was great at Hibs (on loan) ok but nothing close to loan form afterwards but he loves huns so serious -points on that score.

His best spell was with the perfect partner alongside him at Hibs. Forget his name (edit.. Jamie Maclaren the Aussie boy) but very much a Watkins type player. Between them they were both scoring pretty much every other game. Kamberi 9 from 14 on loan (first part of 2018)  & Maclaren had 9 from 27 for all 2018 before going to Australia 

So Watkins & Kamberi & another decent striker for next season would be very good. Also with Anderson back in to get a chance to play with better players to suit.

All the above with a better manager would be ideal