Florian Kamberi

6 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Is it a criminal act to say 

' i can't wait for you to die'

its distasteful, but not an offence? Surely 

I can't see how it's an offence. 

It's not threatening violence, it's not prompting violence from a third party, and it's not saying anything that's untrue. 

It would not surprise me if someone got charged for saying something along those lines, though.

I agree. 

setting a strange precedent. 

should everyone who wishes death in a similar manner on say Rolf Harris, or other child sex offenders, be charged in the same way? 

I see Anthony Joseph, local loon who works for the Daily Mail, is pursuing it.

the purveyors of good taste, the DM

• Dildo 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

His attitude at the DU cup game was appalling. Looks good if he’s interested, however, very clear when he’s not. I don’t think he’s the sort of ‘luxury’ we can afford.

his sort of ambivalence would get him slaughtered if things weren’t going well. Not sure we could afford him in any case 

Killie signed the well known bad boy and he scores a barrel load of goals, which may well eventually save them.

Whilst a case can be made for Wright getting a tune out of Lafferty we end up with Kamberi, who scored one goal and perhaps provided a couple of assists.

Hendry, who is nothing more than a 100% trier, scored three goals which should tell us that we should have nothing more to do with the FK.

1 hour ago, Woody21 said:

Killie signed the well known bad boy and he scores a barrel load of goals, which may well eventually save them.

Whilst a case can be made for Wright getting a tune out of Lafferty we end up with Kamberi, who scored one goal and perhaps provided a couple of assists.

Hendry, who is nothing more than a 100% trier, scored three goals which should tell us that we should have nothing more to do with the FK.

There are players I just wouldn’t have anywhere near our club, and he’s one of them.

He’s an out and out hun mink.He looks and acts like one too, and I could never forgive him getting Charlie Mulgrew sent off pretending to have been headbutted.Cunt of the highest order.

• Like 1
On 5/16/2021 at 9:31 PM, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Reminds me of Jeffrey Monakana. 

think most of us assumed Kamberi was going to be shit so at least we aren’t disappointed 

I dunno about that.

His first game he played well, and despite being fairly abysmal the rest of his time here, there was the odd flash of something different that let you know there is a decent player hiding in there somewhere. His poor attitude and work ethic meant we rarely got to see it though.

That’s disappointing for me. Such a waste.

2 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Haha aye imagine the furore if we had signed him

He would have scored goals but our fans wouldn't take to him because he played for "rangers"

Take from that what you will

Wasn't advocating that we should have signed Lafferty, hell no.

Was just highlighting that other teams managed to sign more successfully in January window and, probably, at a fraction of cost.

30 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

I dunno about that.

His first game he played well, and despite being fairly abysmal the rest of his time here, there was the odd flash of something different that let you know there is a decent player hiding in there somewhere. His poor attitude and work ethic meant we rarely got to see it though.

That’s disappointing for me. Such a waste.

But that is exactly how he was at Hibs so I dont know why anyone was surprised

23 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

But that is exactly how he was at Hibs so I dont know why anyone was surprised

It’s that sort of romance for the ‘beautiful game’ that benefits the bookies. Some people I know genuinely thought we would win on Saturday. All logic goes out the window