Callum Hendry

Just now, sheepcrooky said:

It’s definitely a strange signing. But I can’t really say I have noticed him that much apart from getting sent off against us. Hopefully the lad will come with something to prove. All the best min. 

I thought he caused us problems with his pressing and aggressiveness in the game at the start of the season. 

But I can't say I really noticed him for anything else 

2 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Is he out of contract this summer? 

That explains things a bit more. 

Aye if that's the case then he'll likely be coming on board if he doesn't completely fuck it up. 

Meh.

Good luck to the lad though.

Interesting comments from McInnes about him “having potential”, almost hinting that he’s thinking about making it permanent. 

1 minute ago, Millerdon said:

This is hilarious if true

“At the game with Aberdeen last Wednesday, I spoke to Matty Kennedy and I told him that I was looking to go out on loan and he said then that there was some interest in me coming here. But there was nothing firmer than that until the last couple of days. I’m just really pleased it worked out.”

so Matty and Callum had a chat last week and now he’s here!

Similar story to resigning Gash Taylor.

Lazy scouting 

“At the game with Aberdeen last Wednesday, I spoke to Matty Kennedy and I told him that I was looking to go out on loan and he said then that there was some interest in me coming here. But there was nothing firmer than that until the last couple of days. I’m just really pleased it worked out.”

1 minute ago, Millerdon said:

Well Ash Taylor got a second gig because Richardson bumped into him at Northampton when he was down watching someone else 

Looks a poor player when I've seen him.  Struggles with the basics of the game.  A true carthorse, based on the relatively small sample size I've seen.

Good luck to him though, and hopefully he surprises a few - including myself!

Just glad that Main is away - it feels like a new signing not having to watch him anymore!  Hopefully this isn't a case of one donkey in, one donkey out!

21 minutes ago, Millertime said:

You're a real merchant of doom these days, eh!?

It was a poor attempt at humour... I apologise MT!

Trying not to be too downbeat... but this season has sucked almost all the positivity from me!  It's been draining.

Having said that, I am actually feeling quite good about the movements in this window.  Step back in the right direction I hope!

OUT: Cosgrove, Main, Wright, Ojo, Anderson

IN: Hornby, Hendry, Kamberi, plus 2M quid,

^ On paper that looks like good business... I hope.  

25 minutes ago, Millertime said:

I'm not remotely surprised at you wearing them, what did he say when he noticed them?

Hahaha. 

Kickers boots are my current go to, when we're allowed out in the town etc. 

Like a 90's casual. Hard as fucking nails. 

Perfect weegie kicking boots. Careful.