1 minute ago, torry_battery_ram said:

Someone by the name of Harley Quinn on pie and bovril reckons 3 internationalists have given their word to Scott Brown on joining in the summer.

That would tie in with Wester Hailes Skins was saying about cash to spend??

Is that nae the boy from Canada with multiple accounts including Vancouver Don? 

1 hour ago, torry_battery_ram said:

Someone by the name of Harley Quinn on pie and bovril reckons 3 internationalists have given their word to Scott Brown on joining in the summer.

That would tie in with Wester Hailes Skins was saying about cash to spend??

Also says Declan Gallagher has agreed to sign but isn’t 1 of the 3. Why wouldn’t he be considered as 1 of 4 internationals that has agreed to sign then.

Wish he would share the nationalities. For example if O’Donnell was 1 I’d be disappointed as I don’t rate him that highly and hopefully  the emergence of Ramsay. Excited to see what he looks like against a prem side. 

I believe Gallagher will be a don come summer though. 

I fear 1 may be Charlie Mulgrew. 

40 minutes ago, slippers said:

Also says Declan Gallagher has agreed to sign but isn’t 1 of the 3. Why wouldn’t he be considered as 1 of 4 internationals that has agreed to sign then.

Wish he would share the nationalities. For example if O’Donnell was 1 I’d be disappointed as I don’t rate him that highly and hopefully  the emergence of Ramsay. Excited to see what he looks like against a prem side. 

Mulgrew might fit the profile of a defender “playing from the back”. 
I hope not. He’s 35 FFS! 

42 minutes ago, slippers said:

It would be a hard sell to the fans that we need to sign 2 35yr olds for the squad.

4 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

I doubt their board would be sanctioning anything like that until they have a new manager on board. And I'd be amazed if, as is rumoured, that Eddie Howe is the man about to be announced, that he knows much if anything at all about Ferguson

This would obviously be the time for them to be planning for next season's signings. I've no idea how they do that without a manager & director of football, but would be surprised if it was completely on hold.

23 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I usually assume (maybe wrongly) when these ITK posters refer to internationals, that they’re referring to Scottish internationals. 

Simunovic is most realistic one im thinking of so not necessarily scottish

4 minutes ago, ThomohawkKid said:

I’d be very surprised if we sign more than  1 Scottish international assuming you mean first team capped, let alone 3.

lots of players have a handful of caps; we were in for brophy and gms in January who are both international players

1 hour ago, Tord31 said:

Simunovic is most realistic one im thinking of so not necessarily scottish

He hasn't been capped at first team though. Actually always thought he was half decent.

Think its time to bring Ryan Gauld home. Out of contract and in form of his life. Shame alot of decent clubs in for him.

3 hours ago, ThomohawkKid said:

Is the a chance Kamberi is one the internationals? 

I suspect he probably is one of them, given the hassle we put ourselves through just to bring him in on loan.

If he is, I'm not writing him off as dung yet. He's functioning in a totally misfiring side squad right now, of which at least 9 won't be with us next season. 

• Upvote 1
6 hours ago, slippers said:

He hasn't been capped at first team though. Actually always thought he was half decent.

Think its time to bring Ryan Gauld home. Out of contract and in form of his life. Shame alot of decent clubs in for him.

Too late!, braga apparently in for him, did you see his wee back heel flick goal the other day?, was sublime, missed the boat 

5 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

I suspect he probably is one of them, given the hassle we put ourselves through just to bring him in on loan.

If he is, I'm not writing him off as dung yet. He's functioning in a totally misfiring side squad right now, of which at least 9 won't be with us next season. 

Looked very likely first few games then dragged down by the rest.