3 minutes ago, Kiriakov33 said:

Harry Cochrane will be leaving Hearts at end of season.  Worth a look ?  
probably should have posted this in the worth a look thread.... 

I wouldn't think we are the best club for him given we've got 600 central midfielders

47 minutes ago, Kiriakov33 said:

Harry Cochrane will be leaving Hearts at end of season.  Worth a look ?  
probably should have posted this in the worth a look thread.... 

If he wasnt good enough for a place in Hearts team that hasn't exactly torn the Championship up, I doubt he would be good enough to force his way into a top 4 SPL side. And as Tord said.....central midfield, indeed anywhere in in midfield really isn't a priority for us in the forthcoming window. 

1 hour ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

I'd be tempted to cash in on Ferguson this summer. His development seems to have really halted and he doesn't impose himself on games like he should.

We have a massive rebuilding job on our hands and the funds generated would be really useful. 

I wouldn’t, nobody would pay over 500k for him just now. Bids would be as weak as his pen last night.

Seen somebody say above Hayes needs replaced, a think he’s proven last two games he’s at least got a place in the squad next season. Only player better than him yesterday was maybe Mcginn. 

Just now, ThomohawkKid said:

I wouldn’t, nobody would pay over 500k for him just now. Bids would be as weak as his pen last night.

Seen somebody say above Hayes needs replaced, a think he’s proven last two games he’s at least got a place in the squad next season. Only player better than him yesterday was maybe Mcginn. 

I agree on Hayes, but he needs to be played in an attacking role. He is not a left back at all. He is still quite quick and very fit for his age. He is certainly our best option as a wide attacker

8 minutes ago, Sheepo said:

I agree on Hayes, but he needs to be played in an attacking role. He is not a left back at all. He is still quite quick and very fit for his age. He is certainly our best option as a wide attacker

I wouldnt be against trying Mcginn and Hayes as a 2 up front.McGinns craft and Hayes pace and directness.

2 hours ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

I'd be tempted to cash in on Ferguson this summer. His development seems to have really halted and he doesn't impose himself on games like he should.

We have a massive rebuilding job on our hands and the funds generated would be really useful. 

You “cash in” when they’re playing well & making headlines.

He isn’t just now.

Maybe have him playing alongside Brown for 12 months, hopefully have a good season, then sell him.

He’s still got 2-3 years on his contract. 

9 hours ago, Tord31 said:

obviously the main signings need to be strikers but wingers are not far behind on the list.

mclennan, kennedy and hayes are hopefully on the bench next year

McLennan I have gave the benefit of the doubt to for far too long. I now accept the boy is utter shit and should never be starting games for us. Can't cross, can't shoot, can't pass, can't link up play, total headless chicken. I get so annoyed and frustrated watching this joker. Kennedy is not too far behind when it comes to frustrating the shit out of me but McLennan really is on another level.

33 minutes ago, Redmist1903 said:

McLennan I have gave the benefit of the doubt to for far too long. I now accept the boy is utter shit and should never be starting games for us. Can't cross, can't shoot, can't pass, can't link up play, total headless chicken. I get so annoyed and frustrated watching this joker. Kennedy is not too far behind when it comes to frustrating the shit out of me but McLennan really is on another level.

There has never been any doubt there. He's not even Junior level. 

1 hour ago, Redmist1903 said:

Totally agree

Two strikers, two wingers, two centre backs and a right back.

Controversial opinion here but going forward we need to source a goalie who can play with the ball at his feet and can distribute the ball better. I do think Joe Lewis is a good goalie.

I'd have Considine as a backup player next season with MacKenzie taking his place in the starting lineup.

If we sell Ferguson in the summer I hope we go all out and get Allan Campbell.

10 minutes ago, BonnieDon said:

Two strikers, two wingers, two centre backs and a right back.

Controversial opinion here but going forward we need to source a goalie who can play with the ball at his feet and can distribute the ball better. I do think Joe Lewis is a good goalie.

I'd have Considine as a backup player next season with MacKenzie taking his place in the starting lineup.

If we sell Ferguson in the summer I hope we go all out and get Allan Campbell.

Just two strikers? 
We have none contracted for next season. 
Surely we need 3? 

• Downvote 1