Just now, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

But again, there is the fact Brown is a better player than Robson. 

Also guess work - but Brown looks like the ultimate professional who looks after himself. Robson rates a pint and a fag!

Brown is also a wee pisshead Ned. He has had so many stories covered up by Celtic it’s scary. Also a few that they couldn’t. Wouldn’t say he is the ultimate professional at all in that sense.  More similar to Robson in fact as far as bevy goes

• Dildo 1

33 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Brown is also a wee pisshead Ned. He has had so many stories covered up by Celtic it’s scary. Also a few that they couldn’t. Wouldn’t say he is the ultimate professional at all in that sense.  More similar to Robson in fact as far as bevy goes

Do you not think Brown will be a good signing then ?

34 minutes ago, Sheepo said:

Do you not think Brown will be a good signing then ?

Possibly more so off pitch than on but time will tell on that also.

In the playing sense I genuinely do not rate him in all honesty. Haven’t done so for years. He just gets away with so much shite for Celtic that he wouldn’t with any another side outwith the arsecheeks & THAT is the main strengths to his game. The fact he knows (& more importantly, his opponents know) he can get away with so much before even his first booking. He will immediately lose that protective cloak at Aberdeen 

• Dildo 3
1 hour ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Possibly more so off pitch than on but time will tell on that also.

In the playing sense I genuinely do not rate him in all honesty. Haven’t done so for years. He just gets away with so much shite for Celtic that he wouldn’t with any another side outwith the arsecheeks & THAT is the main strengths to his game. The fact he knows (& more importantly, his opponents know) he can get away with so much before even his first booking. He will immediately lose that protective cloak at Aberdeen 

You don't rate someone who captained a team to 9 in a row and won plenty of Scotland caps in the meantime? Talk about hard to please.

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1
1 hour ago, Durrant Dived said:

You don't rate someone who captained a team to 9 in a row and won plenty of Scotland caps in the meantime? Talk about hard to please.

Been plenty overrated players got plenty caps for Scotland & also plenty generally shite players. He never stood out for Scotland because he didn’t have same referee protection there, same in Europe for most part.

plenty shite players at both former rangers & Celtic won trophies with them. Brown was decent at Hibs & first half dozen years (maybe at a push) for Celtic but easier with Celtic when surrounded by better players & refs in pocket. He never had balls to try the EPL or quality equivalent & I cannot ever remember much interest in him either. Even Barry Ferguson had interest in him from bigger than Huns & had the balls to take chance outside Glasgow bubble 

• Dildo 2
On 4/21/2021 at 10:00 PM, fine-n-dandy said:

Been plenty overrated players got plenty caps for Scotland & also plenty generally shite players. He never stood out for Scotland because he didn’t have same referee protection there, same in Europe for most part.

plenty shite players at both former rangers & Celtic won trophies with them. Brown was decent at Hibs & first half dozen years (maybe at a push) for Celtic but easier with Celtic when surrounded by better players & refs in pocket. He never had balls to try the EPL or quality equivalent & I cannot ever remember much interest in him either. Even Barry Ferguson had interest in him from bigger than Huns & had the balls to take chance outside Glasgow bubble 

Unfortunately this is a fairly accurate summary,

I don't get the idea that Brown the player or Brown the coach will make a huge impact, whenever I hear the term flat pack bully I immediately think of Scott Brown.

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, leftside said:

Unfortunately this is a fairly accurate summary,

I don't get the idea that Brown the player or Brown the coach will make a huge impact, whenever I hear the term flat pack bully I immediately think of Scott Brown.

Any word on what you think of when you hear the term "flat track bully"?

I do love the idea of MFI flogging off build-your-own bullies though

• Haha 5
8 minutes ago, Millertime said:

He got dropped by Portsmouth pretty quickly 

Yep only played due to their injuries as well,a think we have got the wrong end of the deal regarding wright and mcrorie, although we would have lost weight for free anyway

38 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Ever since the Q&A, when Cormack was asked about information leaking from the club, he said he’d be dealing with it & looking in to it.

Safe to say it has been dealt with.

Ever since the Q&A, there’s been diddley squat 

So, the leaks were coming from somebody who has recently left AFC?

1 minute ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I think Dave Cormack was the one who leaked the story to Tom English about the position of McInnes just before the Hibs game. 

It’s more professional & right that there’s no leaks, but it makes it more boring and gives us less to argue about on here ?

Doesn't take much for an argument to break out here on any subject! 

50 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Wherever they were coming from, they’re not any more. 

The whole leak stuff was a load of bollocks IMO.  Seemed some supporters were desperate to have a go at the club for something that wasn’t really there.  There was talk of Mcinnes leaving a few weeks for the Tom English “exclusive”   The sun broke the management team story but that could easily have come from an agent or brown himself.  Almost impossible to keep these things confidential these days.