4 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

Any titles won without Hearts in the division should have an asterisk. 

PSG, were one up at home to Man City in the semi finals and doing well but then Mbappe remembered that Hearts weren't in the Champions League this year so he downed tools thinking "what's the point?" ( In French mind). Hence the reason they now trail going into the second leg. 

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, perthshirered said:

PSG, were one up at home to Man City in the semi finals and doing well but then Mbappe remembered that Hearts weren't in the Champions League this year so he downed tools thinking "what's the point?" ( In French mind). Hence the reason they now trail going into the second leg. 

Hearts not being involved makes a mockery of any competition,  renders it meaningless. 

• Haha 1
35 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

No but you can look at your league standings over that last 10 years? Tinpot cunts.

To pointless shite like Hearts they are happy to spend a decade in our shadow in the league and currently be far shitter than the pretty shit Hibs , as long as they get the odd 1 off win against us.

Small club mentality. Which suits Hearts perfectly.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Griffiths will go to hibs 

I'd imagine it's by far his first preference. No need to move house by joining them.

If we are remotely interested we'll have to beat any offer Hibs make him by a significant margin to make it worth his while. Which I doubt we will do.

3 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

I'd imagine it's by far his first preference. No need to move house by joining them.

If we are remotely interested we'll have to beat any offer Hibs make him by a significant margin to make it worth his while. Which I doubt we will do.

Aye but moving home for Griffiths means he will hang about with his bam mates from Lochend. Aberdeen could be the perfect place for him just to concentrate on football without the distractions.

7 hours ago, Durrant Dived said:

Aye but moving home for Griffiths means he will hang about with his bam mates from Lochend. Aberdeen could be the perfect place for him just to concentrate on football without the distractions.

Scot Brown is a bam mate. Where should we make him live to protect Griffiths?

7 hours ago, afc_blockhead said:

To pointless shite like Hearts they are happy to spend a decade in our shadow in the league and currently be far shitter than the pretty shit Hibs , as long as they get the odd 1 off win against us.

Small club mentality. Which suits Hearts perfectly.

Won a Scottish Cup in the last ten years. Yours, small club in your shadow. 

• Dildo 4
10 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

Hopefully Brown can persuade Griffiths to join the Glass revolution. The boy comes with baggage but he knows how to score goals.  

54 minutes ago, AllyDon said:

Hopefully Brown can persuade Griffiths to join the Glass revolution. The boy comes with baggage but he knows how to score goals.  

And persuade Glass to go for him quickly if he doesn’t get an extension from Celtic.   Baggage can be emptied.   The Dons need a striker who can put them away.   (MR GLASS.)

4 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

A financially doped Scottish Cup 10 years ago? Living in the past ! Very nearly it won't be in the last 10 years ?

We have won a trophy more recently than you and have watched you relegated twice in that 10 years whilst never finishing below you in the league.

Hearts are an embarrassment. Brora Rangers showed that.

You just focus on your "rivalry" with Hibs. I know how much being number 1 in Edinburgh matters to your sad support and as you know Hibs are miles ahead of your yo yo team. 

5 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Told you you would come out with pish like this as soon as your junkie Mickey Mouse club got promoted, two weeks ago you were crying into your pint ya bellend.

naw don’t lift the cup hearts you’ve not deserved it, what happened to that rhetoric?. Ps absolutely nothing has changed for your team and management.budge still there?,lol, anderson another year closer to his coffin?,enjoy your relegation next year ya maroon balloon 

1 hour ago, afc_blockhead said:

A financially doped Scottish Cup 10 years ago? Living in the past ! Very nearly it won't be in the last 10 years ?

We have won a trophy more recently than you and have watched you relegated twice in that 10 years whilst never finishing below you in the league.

Hearts are an embarrassment. Brora Rangers showed that.

You just focus on your "rivalry" with Hibs. I know how much being number 1 in Edinburgh matters to your sad support and as you know Hibs are miles ahead of your yo yo team. 

Ha ha. The giants of Aberdeen and Hibs rubbing our faces in it. Both clubs are smaller and less successful in my adult life. Thanks though. #Fergieyears ?

• Dildo 3