59 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

I digress, was him getting the best deal for his players to only mention Celtic?,is it only Celtic that could afford him?, even though we spent a million on a RB?, no he was being a smart arse knowing that Celtic wouldn’t be in for him and to try to stop there rivals signing players off them by mentioning Celtic, how dare we show interest in him when we are not Celtic or the Huns!,and seen as there were only a mention in the papers the day before 1 Scottish side which he mentioned us by name and English clubs coming in for him!,same media type rhetoric, know your place

I would assume we are the only club to show any interest in him

8 hours ago, BonnieDon said:

I think Celtic will make a move for Ferguson this summer. It would be a good bit of business if we managed to sign Allan Campbell and sold Ferguson.

https://celtsarehere.com/scott-brown-replacement/

theyve had no ceo, director of football/recruitment or a manager going in to this transfer window. 

It's hard to see how they'd be making a signing like Ferguson on the basis. 

It's more likely to be players very well know to the new dof and new manager as there will be no time for homework etc

7 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

16 goals in 5 years

5 goals in 22 for Livi.

Umpteen clubs. 

31 on his next birthday

Why would you give him a deal? 

Also if we want to be half decent next season we need two excellent strikers and then riff raff like Hendry/Anderson Etc.

JET doesnt fit in to that anywhere. 

7 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

16 goals in 5 years

5 goals in 22 for Livi.

Umpteen clubs. 

31 on his next birthday

Why would you give him a deal? 

He would offer us something different and unlike Curtis Main can actually bully defences. I think is a good player to hold up the ball bring others into the game.

58 minutes ago, super_al said:

He would offer us something different and unlike Curtis Main can actually bully defences. I think is a good player to hold up the ball bring others into the game.

Could barely get a game under Holt.

He has looked decent against us I agree but yesterday he was matched up against MacKenzie mainly. Who he totally bullied as it was a complete mismatch physically.....something Biscults Preston mentioned on Open All Mikes.

I also saw it said a few weeks ago (possibly in the Retard) that the player has a year's contract extension option with Livi but that he wasn't taking it up. I mentioned that in the last week or so....I think the player's agent has an offer on the table from an EFL or National league club based nearer his London roots. And as has been said here...he's 31 on his next birthday. 

I'm in the no camp

5 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

He has looked decent against us I agree but yesterday he was matched up against MacKenzie mainly. Who he totally bullied as it was a complete mismatch physically.....something Biscults Preston mentioned on Open All Mikes.

I also saw it said a few weeks ago (possibly in the Retard) that the player has a year's contract extension option with Livi but that he wasn't taking it up. I mentioned that in the last week or so....I think the player's agent has an offer on the table from an EFL or National league club based nearer his London roots. And as has been said here...he's 31 on his next birthday. 

I'm in the no camp

Racist 

28 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

I also saw it said a few weeks ago (possibly in the Retard) that the player has a year's contract extension option with Livi but that he wasn't taking it up. I mentioned that in the last week or so....I think the player's agent has an offer on the table from an EFL or National league club based nearer his London roots. And as has been said here...he's 31 on his next birthday. 

I'm in the no camp

On the subject of McKenzie, Preston on the radio thought he had a good game whilst Steve Tosh on RedTV, whilst agreeing, said he appeared reluctant to header the ball, maybe protecting a previous head knock.

Not good shit for a defender to be reluctant to heed a ba, even a full back.

1 minute ago, Kiriakov33 said:

Anyone else hearing about a possible signing announcement tomorrow ?  

Not heard but did see someone trying to look ITK on Twitter without saying who it was. We all know someone is getting announced soon the club have even said. 

51 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Gallagher would be a solid signing better than the dross weve got.

What’s the scoop with Gallagher at Well? Did he refuse to play, as he’d have reached the qty of games which would have triggered an automatic contract ext, which he didn’t want?

Just now, sooth_stander said:

What’s the scoop with Gallagher at Well? Did he refuse to play, as he’d have reached the qty of games which would have triggered an automatic contract ext, which he didn’t want?

I think it was optional on his part 

Just now, sooth_stander said:

Played the other week. 

Would be a good signing but he's 30 now. Would like to get a younger guy in to play alongside him. 

18 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Interesting that we’re being heavily linked with 2 midfielders; Hendry and McGrath,  when we already have a plethora of them, and all under contract.

Maybe it’s one or the other.

Think I’d rather twist on Hendry given the choice. Having seen very little of both, hendry being talked up a lot by people that follow championship teams.