1 hour ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Why did him and McInnes fall out? Derek defender the players, I thought. 

It was something to do with the fine that was imposed on the players. Bryson kicked up a fuss as well and was shipped out. I guess nobody wanted Devlin.

Could Glass wants to give Devlin a chance because he feels McInnes and his staff’s training regime is the reason Devlin has spent so much time on the injury list. 

Don’t get me wrong I ain’t having a dig at McInnes just try to understand why Devlin would get a new deal even a short term one

2 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

We need a couple of good options up front.

The reason Hibs are going to finish above us is largely down to the goals of their front 3 of Nisbet, Doidge & Boyle.. 44 between them.

Aye you need an attacking 3 that are all going to contribute goals. 

When can you last say that about us? 

3 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Can you imagine the carnage on here 12 months ago if we had signed then championship striker Nisbett?

”Fa’s he?” 

“Signing him for?”

“Phit dis he dee?”

etc etc

No there wouldn't have been. Nisbett had a proven track record of scoring before he signed for Hibs, unlike some of the losers we signed like Main and Wilson. 

6 hours ago, Redtaz2 said:

The latest being  the return of Clark Robertson and a 6 month extension for devlin 

the devlin one is him being canny as at times I saw a committed , aggressive leader in him but his injury record was horrendous 

i recall albeit sketchy that I liked Robertson when he played with us but he was a young lad and was prone to some errors 

Clark Robertson is a hun and he is garbage.