1 hour ago, Tinyweelad said:

Typo for which I corrected.

Heaps of players get injured - it's part of football. Show me a player who hasn't had his fair share of injuries. Hoban had two major injuries with us and people are advocating his signing. Griffiths has had both physical and mental problems in his time with Celtic. Scott Wright was constantly injured but again, most would have been happy to see a fit player in our squad. I don't think for one minute Glass will be signing players with poor fitness or physical records.

I've watched a few games Robertson has played in since leaving as I worked with his partner, obviously more so with Rotherham as there's more opportunity to see those games... he looked solid enough.

Piss poor of fans to be judging him on his few LB performances whilst at us 7 seasons ago.

And for the record, we might be able to make a few high quality signings, but most of the rest will be what we can afford given the last 12-18 months of no income.

Clark as a squad player who would give his all for the club? I'd be ok with that.

Interesting to hear your comments considering you have actually seen him. Forget the fact that he has played for us previously, based on what you have seen of him playing in the Championship how does did compare to our current set of defenders?

1 hour ago, Tinyweelad said:

Not really. I know, like the snake, he hails from a family of hun supporters. But to be honest, I'm not really that fussed. He came through the books as a kid, as did Jack and both - I'm pretty confident - gave their all for their employers, even though deep down they make have supported the filth. I can almost guarantee you Scott Brown isn't a Dandy, nor Lewis Ferguson! Our manager was an Arab as a youngster.... what does it really matter? Anyone with ambition to succeed will put that to the back of their minds when playing or employed by their club.

What's his record? Anyone that manages to go through a season without picking up two or three injuries is obviously Messi-esque!

Neither Scott brown or Lewis Ferguson are from Aberdeen you trumpet ?

44 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I've noticed on social media a few relatives arguing his case with disgruntled fans. 

Aberdonian huns are truly pathetic melts. Nothing else in their lives worth being satisfied with so they pick a team miles away from them and attach themselves to that success, it means fuck all to them other than the ability to gloat. 

"We're back"

"55 baby"

"The most successful football club in the world" 

Almost all of them won't have been to Ibrox when the going got tough, they'll have been quiet until about 2016.

Cretins, not worthy of our city.  

Spot on. Vermin tops disappeared from sight in Aberdeen from 2012 until very recently but are appearing in disgustingly high numbers again 

• Upvote 2
1 minute ago, NEM said:

Spot on. Vermin tops disappeared from sight in Aberdeen from 2012 until very recently but are appearing in disgustingly high numbers again 

Yeah, same all over. Cretins. Same when Liverpool won the league. They all came out of hiding

11 hours ago, Redtaz2 said:

The latest being  the return of Clark Robertson and a 6 month extension for devlin 

the devlin one is him being canny as at times I saw a committed , aggressive leader in him but his injury record was horrendous 

i recall albeit sketchy that I liked Robertson when he played with us but he was a young lad and was prone to some errors 

Cannot get excited about Robertson

Devlin is shite on the ball an utter liability.  I was hoping he was on his way out. He will delighted if he gets short deal coz nobody else wants  a player who is always posted missing but takes a wage out of club without any return

• Dildo 1
21 minutes ago, NEM said:

Yeah. I know a fair few folk who never mentioned their beloved club until 2016. 

Cunts

1 hour ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Yeah. I know a fair few folk who never mentioned their beloved club until 2016. 

Cunts

2016 !! Wow that’s early most up here didn’t say much until about October last year few piped up Christmas before last but we’re hiding again before league was stopped 

3 hours ago, Tinyweelad said:

Typo for which I corrected.

Heaps of players get injured - it's part of football. Show me a player who hasn't had his fair share of injuries. Hoban had two major injuries with us and people are advocating his signing. Griffiths has had both physical and mental problems in his time with Celtic. Scott Wright was constantly injured but again, most would have been happy to see a fit player in our squad. I don't think for one minute Glass will be signing players with poor fitness or physical records.

I've watched a few games Robertson has played in since leaving as I worked with his partner, obviously more so with Rotherham as there's more opportunity to see those games... he looked solid enough.

Piss poor of fans to be judging him on his few LB performances whilst at us 7 seasons ago.

And for the record, we might be able to make a few high quality signings, but most of the rest will be what we can afford given the last 12-18 months of no income.

Clark as a squad player who would give his all for the club? I'd be ok with that.

Are you Clark?

44 minutes ago, Kiriakov33 said:

Pretty sure I read recently that a fee would need to be paid if he moves to a club in the UK.   JET that is…

Why on earth would there be a fee involved for an out of contract 30 year old?

Similar to Gallagher, there was a one year contract extension available to him at Livi but he has seemingly told them he wants to move on (as he has done all too frequently in the past 6 years)

That said...........he just isn't good enough for us (unless we want another Curtis Main on our hands and to remain 40 points behind the league winners in perpetuity). Certain folk here have been spunking their y-fronts on the back of 2 fairly good performances against us. 

9 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Similar to Gallagher, there was a one year contract extension available to him at Livi but he has seemingly told them he wants to move on (as he has done all too frequently in the past 6 years)

That said...........he just isn't good enough for us (unless we want another Curtis Main on our hands and to remain 40 points behind the league winners in perpetuity). Certain folk here have been spunking their y-fronts on the back of 2 fairly good performances against us. 

Exactly.

Folk happy with signing him need to check his track record over his career.

Its really poor.

13 league goals... since 2015!

5 goals in 22 for a Livingston team he couldn’t get in for ages.

We can & should be looking at better.

Hopefully this is folk putting 2+2 together to make anything other than 4. 

14 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

He looks to have a lot more about him than Curtis main but I’ll only really seen him against us. Expectations on signing have been ramped up off the back of interviews with cormack and Glass. This definitely does not fit that mould. 

9 hours ago, super_al said:

A poster on AbMad is claiming our next signing is a McInnes type of player but one that excites him. Apparently its not Clark.

A 30 something  defensive / midfield journeyman with no resale value and a history of injury or a six foot plus non scoring centre forward?

• Haha 1
13 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

"The most successful football club in the world" 

This is the phrase huns regularly use that confirms just how unbelievably thick the majority of their fans are. Because some of them actually believe it.

A football club from europe who have never been champions of that continent (or even reached the final of either the European Cup or Champions League) are somehow the world's most successful football club? More successful than Bayern Munich, Real Madrid, Liverpool, Ajax and AC Milan apparently. 

That's like saying big Gary Cornish of Inverness is the most successful heavyweight boxer of all time because he won more Scottish title fights than the likes of Muhammad Ali and Joe Louis won world title fights.

Planet Hun never ceases to amaze me. As far as I'm concerned Celtic (despite my dislike for them) are Scotland's most successful football club. They won the cup with big ears and also reached the final on one other occasion. That trumps anything the huns have ever achieved. I detest the both clubs but those are the facts.