16 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

I've watched him a few times in other games as well. 

Remember though I said wildcard option off the bench, not Aberdeen's first choice striker. 

If Russell thought he could get something out of the guy would you trust his judgment? 

I'd question his judgement. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, DD1903 said:

I'd question his judgement. 

I'd rather we didn't sign him. 

But I think we're going to be disappointed in just about every signing unless they are a full international. And that's just not realistic, especially in one transfer window. 

I'm going to try and be objective about individual signings until I see the overall balance of the squad and where they are all going to fit in. There's going to be a big turnover this summer and there may be one or two gambles made as a result. 

3 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

I'd rather we didn't sign him. 

But I think we're going to be disappointed in just about every signing unless they are a full international. And that's just not realistic, especially in one transfer window. 

I'm going to try and be objective about individual signings until I see the overall balance of the squad and where they are all going to fit in. There's going to be a big turnover this summer and there may be one or two gambles made as a result. 

I'm not expecting every signing to be an international. I've never said as muc. I expect signings to be better than JET though. He's not good enough 

7 minutes ago, DD1903 said:

I'm not expecting every signing to be an international. 

I never said you did. 

I'm suggesting that expectation is pretty high and there are probably going to be some signings that don't meet our expectations, particularly with such a large turnover this summer. 

I'm not defending the management team. Just being realistic. 

And I've said twice that I personally wouldn't sign Thomas so I'm not sure what else you want from me. 

7 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

I never said you did. 

I'm suggesting that expectation is pretty high and there are probably going to be some signings that don't meet our expectations, particularly with such a large turnover this summer. 

I'm not defending the management team. Just being realistic. 

And I've said twice that I personally wouldn't sign Thomas so I'm not sure what else you want from me. 

Why suggest him?! 

18 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I've noticed on social media a few relatives arguing his case with disgruntled fans. 

Aberdonian huns are truly pathetic melts. Nothing else in their lives worth being satisfied with so they pick a team miles away from them and attach themselves to that success, it means fuck all to them other than the ability to gloat. 

"We're back"

"55 baby"

"The most successful football club in the world" 

Almost all of them won't have been to Ibrox when the going got tough, they'll have been quiet until about 2016.

Cretins, not worthy of our city.  

Any cunt walking doon Union St in a Hun or Tim top on and born in Aberdeen,should get a bullet in the back of the heid there and then.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Torry Tosser said:

Any cunt walking doon Union St in a Hun or Tim top on and born in Aberdeen,should get a bullet in the back of the heid there and then.

A totally reasonable and justifiable POV. 

1 hour ago, redstrummer said:

watching the semi final just now . I like that Rooney at RB and Kerr looks decent also Durmus for StMirren . McGrath hasn't done much . 

Have to say that on the basis of todays game McGrath is shite. Don't waste money on this guy.

Edit: Horrible weasel faced wee cnut as well.

6 hours ago, Simosmashed my knee said:

Rumours are a striker inbound, JET or Moult? would add a bit of physicality however fuck all else

Hat-Trick in 11 minutes a few weeks back, looking forward to the meltdown if he agrees to come north. 

1 minute ago, GlezgaRed said:

Hat-Trick in 11 minutes a few weeks back, looking forward to the meltdown if he agrees to come north. 

Who, Moult?

22 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Absolutely. 
We’ve lost players on the cheap, or for nothing, in the past.

Shinnie, Jack, McLean etc. 

But we got a great deal with Cosgrove. 

£500k for McLean in the winter and loaned back to us to see the season out was not a bad deal when he could have went for nothing.