7 minutes ago, minijc said:

We should be looking to take cheap punts on 23 year old Connor Shields at QoTS and Jack Hamilton on loan from Livi at Arbroath who is just 20, their stats are very good and they are of ages where they could be developed. 

Have you got any ITK sources as to who we are looking at?

• Haha 1

It’s so gutting that we have to do this massive rebuild. We should have been able to add bits of quality from 2017 onwards. 

its shite like forrester, gleeson, bryson, wilson, main, Kennedy that has really brought us down so many levels. 

wont even recognise the team next season and i don’t have much confidence they’ll be up to much. 

one thing is for sure, if we do build a half decent team we need to cash in on them. Jack, McLean & Shinnie were the key to our “success” (ahem) and we let all their contracts run. 

10 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

It’s so gutting that we have to do this massive rebuild. We should have been able to add bits of quality from 2017 onwards. 

its shite like forrester, gleeson, bryson, wilson, main, Kennedy that has really brought us down so many levels. 

wont even recognise the team next season and i don’t have much confidence they’ll be up to much. 

one thing is for sure, if we do build a half decent team we need to cash in on them. Jack, McLean & Shinnie were the key to our “success” (ahem) and we let all their contracts run. 

Yup time for Russ Richardson to get his jotters. 

Either he's responsible or he's not.  And if he's not responsible for our recruitment then why do we have him. 

11 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

absolutely part of growing the club to be 'top 100' needs to be a big improvement on our player trading

7 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

This is one of my bigger problems and you could see it coming a mile away.
All three should’ve been sold the summer before their contracts ran out but no Aberdeen and McInnes would have a little chat see what was going on, then offer a contract and wait. Didn’t put pressure on the players so they knew they’d just sit it out until a better offer came along, which it did and the player fucked off leaving Aberdeen and McInnes scrambling around trying to find some cunt to replace them. 

Players should be sat down with 12/18 months left of their contracts and given an offer. If they say no and demand to much then straight up for sale and a replacement sourced. 

15 minutes ago, Hoofball said:

This is one of my bigger problems and you could see it coming a mile away.
All three should’ve been sold the summer before their contracts ran out but no Aberdeen and McInnes would have a little chat see what was going on, then offer a contract and wait. Didn’t put pressure on the players so they knew they’d just sit it out until a better offer came along, which it did and the player fucked off leaving Aberdeen and McInnes scrambling around trying to find some cunt to replace them. 

Players should be sat down with 12/18 months left of their contracts and given an offer. If they say no and demand to much then straight up for sale and a replacement sourced. 

Think it was more the case that McInnes wanted to keep those players until the bitter end and no one on the Board challenged that

Cosgrove and Wright bring sold by board is a good change hopefully

• Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, North_Andy_Dandy said:

We managed to cash in on 2 Key players this season and still end up in Europe so that’s 1 positive I guess. 

But looking at our current squad Ferguson and Hedges are the only players we could gain any income on. Without them though we’d be bottom 6 material so best hanging on to them. 

I want to keep them both but if Scott Brown is looking capable in June/July of playing for us this season then there would be an argument to sell Fergie in August to pay for some squad adjustments in August and January.

I think we'd bite at £2.5m. Just make sure there are a few very achieveable add ons in the contract on top.

Nice timing to bring Campbell in as his replacement though....£500k to Motherwell, another £500k for a first choice striker and £1.5 million in the bank

Job's a good 'un

4 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

I think we'd bite at £2.5m. Just make sure there are a few very achieveable add ons in the contract on top.

Nice timing to bring Campbell in as his replacement though....£500k to Motherwell, another £500k for a first choice striker and £1.5 million in the bank

Job's a good 'un

Agree with that.

See if they have a decent young centre half we can have for 12 months too. 

Both Watford and Sunderland need to up their offers.

3 million plus 500k if Watford stay up for Ferguson and 10% sell on

1.5 million for McCrorie plus 250k if they stay up and 500k if they get promoted whilst he’s at the club and 10% sell on

Guffy league is full of money so those cunts can afford it

• Upvote 2
Guest milne_afc
6 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Job's a good 'un

Minus VAT, agent fees and Accies %

Still, profit. Get him sold.

1 minute ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Ferguson guaranteed to be away.  Once they up their offer. 

Going to be a very interesting summer. 

A chance to go to the EPL is, unfortunately, a no brainer for all involved. Needs to be nearer £4M though.