37 minutes ago, starryfish said:

Will Declan Gallagher really be that much better a player than Ash Taylor?  I have my doubts.

Can see your point. Taylor had a good season defensively but ball at his feet he’s really poor. Gallagher is better with ball than Taylor is. Joint third best defence in the league, I’m really not overlay concerned about defence. I am however concerned about scoring goals and creating them. 

On 5/26/2021 at 1:21 PM, Tord31 said:

People are expecting us to sign a striker who earns £6k/week, one who earns £3k/week and one who earns £2k/week. It might be a flawed assumption and prove to be very wrong.

It's not to say JET scores goals in pre season and emerges as clear first pick.

It's also clear Glass plays a sort of 4-3-3 / 4-2-3-1 so he doesnt play a Shearer/Dodds type formation.

Tremendous way to say he won't play 2 strikers together. 

I would have gone for Mike / Mackie myself

3 hours ago, starryfish said:

Will Declan Gallagher really be that much better a player than Ash Taylor?  I have my doubts.

We'll see....

Taylor was one of our better players last season... and as much as everyone goes on about how shite we were, we weren't terrible in defense over the course of the season. 

Gallagher was shite for Motherwell all season. Or so I hear. 

• Dildo 1

So hey folks long time lurker first time poster. Just thought I’d mention a couple of players that I think would possibly light up the team given the backing of the coaches. All remember Bojan krkic ? Now a free agent having seen out his contract at Montreal Impact. The guy was a sensation as a youngster and although his strike rate is a lot less now he is still putting the chances away. I Reckon he was on 15 grand a in the MLS but possibly take a cut to come play at Aberdeen if guaranteed first team football and is definitely a name that would put extra bums on seats helping towards his wages. 
Other one is a bit left field and would require a fee but maybe Cormack could splash a little money on this as the sell on could be massive Karamoko Dembélé. I think the young guy could light up the team and the Scott Brown connection could sway a deal to convince him he would get the coaching and game time to shine. A little random but if there is serious rebuilding and investment in the team then why not chase players like these! Thanks anyway take it easy on me guys ! 

• Upvote 3
  • Dildo 5
4 hours ago, Rougvies missing tooth said:

So hey folks long time lurker first time poster. Just thought I’d mention a couple of players that I think would possibly light up the team given the backing of the coaches. All remember Bojan krkic ? Now a free agent having seen out his contract at Montreal Impact. The guy was a sensation as a youngster and although his strike rate is a lot less now he is still putting the chances away. I Reckon he was on 15 grand a in the MLS but possibly take a cut to come play at Aberdeen if guaranteed first team football and is definitely a name that would put extra bums on seats helping towards his wages. 
Other one is a bit left field and would require a fee but maybe Cormack could splash a little money on this as the sell on could be massive Karamoko Dembélé. I think the young guy could light up the team and the Scott Brown connection could sway a deal to convince him he would get the coaching and game time to shine. A little random but if there is serious rebuilding and investment in the team then why not chase players like these! Thanks anyway take it easy on me guys ! 

Bojan Krkic and Christian Ramirez up front. Bring it on

24 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

It would be incredible if the wage thief is still considering the contract.

Hopefully he gets a better offer & we bring in a defender with two functioning legs. 

Bloody dons fans, expectations are always too high. 

• Haha 1