4 right backs would be overkill, as well as a waste of a wage. 

If Gurr is coming in, we'll surely look to offload Virtanen. (We could look to loan Ramsay out to a decent Championship club but I'd maintain his development would be best served playing 20 odd first team games for us next season with a view to having him ready to be absolute first choice in 22/23 season)

16 minutes ago, BonnieDon said:

Some of the Hibs fans on Hibs.net are claiming Irvine has signed for us. 

Apparently its being reported by a sports journalist on Twitter. Has anyone seen this?

Very plausible, given that Hibs may have to cut cloth even allowing for a couple of sales.

What would be particularly funny would be if the Thumb has snubbed us in hope of remaining at Tinksville or, more likely, moving back to Leith, and neither happens.

He needn't bother grovelling to us with his tail between his legs if that ultimately became the case.

He can feck off to the nearest Ladbrokes pronto......

Before the Hobo said about him signing for us, a couple said he was away with the Australian national side. I'm aware contract details can be concluded over the internet these days but surely he would have been up to take a look around Cormack Park etc before committing himself either way? And in doing so have been spotted by someone?

The guy who posted it was then asked to name the journo on twitter that said he had signed for us. No reply has happened almost 24 hours down the line. A couple are calling it out as shite but almost 100% are also not particularly giving two fucks if it is true. 

• Dildo 1
49 minutes ago, BonnieDon said:

Apparently its being reported by a sports journalist on Twitter. Has anyone seen this?

He’s a very average player, so wouldn’t surprise me we are after him.

His age makes me doubt the possibility though, he doesn’t fit our criteria right now being under 30. Yes of course he would have practically zero sell on potential, so I guess that helps him fit the criteria anyway

• Dildo 5
1 hour ago, BonnieDon said:

Irvine was in several of this mornings papers raving about the Aussie about to take over at Celtic so I wouldn't be surprised if he moved there

• Haha 1
  • Dildo 2
21 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Or maybe he's not as ITK as he claims? 

I wouldn't write him off, he's been pretty reliable over the years... the only think he said for certain, is that we're working hard on a number of deals behind the scenes.  We don't usually do the bulk of our business until late on... most players will be holding out for the best deal they can get at this time of the year.

4 hours ago, Sonoftherock said:

I wouldn't write him off, he's been pretty reliable over the years... the only think he said for certain, is that we're working hard on a number of deals behind the scenes.  We don't usually do the bulk of our business until late on... most players will be holding out for the best deal they can get at this time of the year.

Yeah it’s great to have these guys that are so ITK that they can tell us we are working hard on a number of deals behind the scenes to all but those ITK in a window where we basically have to build a full team ?

• Dildo 1
3 hours ago, sooth_stander said:

Ace

But, its still worrying that our new management team deemed him worthy of playing for the famous

According to the Independent, Glass went back in and made a fresh approach and offer as he saw him as a priority signing but it still looks like he is going to choose Pompey.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/aberdeen-poland-paul-cook-israeli-premier-league-ipswich-b1857455.html

2 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

What’s the chances of us looking at Liam Lindsay? He’s probably overpaid and on a good contract so maybe unlikely 

always seemed a decent player. Odd he is absolutely nowhere near the Scotland squad when we are capping considine, gallagher, hanlon, Hendry and playing guys out of position there

Heading to Preston after a successful loan spell apparently.