57 minutes ago, RED_JOHN said:

Who?

@Dad has disappeared suddenly in the last week. 

He's Zahovic's agent in the UK. My money is on him being in Poland at this very minute working his little socks off at bringing the Slovenian maestro over in the coming days to take his rightful place leading our attack.

Or maybe he isn't

• Downvote 1
  • Dildo 2
1 hour ago, mainstandmoan said:

Hi guys.

I thought I'd say hello after registering here. I have posted a few bits and pieces at Aberdeen Mad over the years. I hope I can bring you some news over the coming days.

Welcome , and I look forward to some reasoned , informed , accurate postings 

great to see you on here 

• Dildo 1
2 hours ago, mainstandmoan said:

Hi guys.

I thought I'd say hello after registering here. I have posted a few bits and pieces at Aberdeen Mad over the years. I hope I can bring you some news over the coming days.

Even with your high reputation, we still need to know if you have ever put a dildo on a car before ?

Logic would tell us that if the players are back for pre-season training in 2 weeks, and SG was expecting more signings to be announced before then, that announcements are likely to be imminent.

Hopefully the next few days will be worth waiting for.

McGrath from St Mirren would be a good start following them signing two other players today, albeit signing Main from a Goodwin perspective really baffles me. To think some on here rated big Jim?.

1 hour ago, Ten Caat said:

@Dad has disappeared suddenly in the last week. 

He's Zahovic's agent in the UK. My money is on him being in Poland at this very minute working his little socks off at bringing the Slovenian maestro over in the coming days to take his rightful place leading our attack.

Or maybe he isn't

One thing I can certainly bring an exclusive on....Zahovic will not be playing for Aberdeen FC. We only want players who will make difference, not make up the numbers. 

4 minutes ago, Woody21 said:

Logic would tell us that if the players are back for pre-season training in 2 weeks, and SG was expecting more signings to be announced before then, that announcements are likely to be imminent.

Hopefully the next few days will be worth waiting for.

McGrath from St Mirren would be a good start following them signing two other players today, albeit signing Main from a Goodwin perspective really baffles me. To think some on here rated big Jim?.

Sir Alex ferguson signed Bebe for 7 Million

Just to remind you of that.

There is nothing worse than the ITK cunts who post  ?  or some ambiguous statement suggesting they know something, then wait for everyone to clamber asking stuff, then disappear. 

Serpentlike, attention seeking behaviour, does my box in. 

1 minute ago, RED_JOHN said:

What I am hearing is that a deal has definitely been done. All will be revealed later or tomorrow at the latest. (My source is absolutely spot on)

Ok.

Aberdeen are likely to make a signing in the next few days, when we're rebuilding a squad. 

Hardly a revelation. Give us a name or don't bother.