21 minutes ago, RED_JOHN said:

I have a busy day ahead of me so I expect the doubters on here to fully acknowledge the information I passed on to you all by the time I get back to having a look later. 

Enjoy

What information? Someone signing isn't information, could be a guess seeing as we need pretty much a whole team

Guest milne_afc
6 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Ridiculous language for a grown man to use. 

Affa defensive MHD.

You’re posting on a football rumours forum m8. 

1 hour ago, 4n4LprObE666 said:

Just drove past Cormack Park, glanced over and saw someone that could have been Leigh Griffiths. I was about 300 yards away and he had his back to me, but it could have been him.

First genuine ITK poster this week.

3 hours ago, milne_afc said:

Well played, Red John. Outing some VLs in the last couple of pages ?

Some very wound up people on here. I pass on a great piece of information and all hell brakes loose. 
For what it’s worth I have been told Ramirez has definitely agreed to come to the Dons. The club are extremely confident we will get through all the necessary hurdles to get him over here. He will be our main striker next season.

(that wasn’t the player who I had previously hinted at and will be revealed later)

• Like 1
1 minute ago, RED_JOHN said:

Some very wound up people on here. I pass on a great piece of information and all hell brakes loose. 
For what it’s worth I have been told Ramirez has definitely agreed to come to the Dons. The club are extremely confident we will get through all the necessary hurdles to get him over here. He will be our main striker next season.

(that wasn’t the player who I had previously hinted at and will be revealed later)

Thought you were too busy today ?

1 hour ago, RED_JOHN said:

You suggested 2 players on aberdeen mad. Is Ramirez one of the two. 

Detective hat on, we've struck a deal for McGrath which may explain their recent transfer activity. I hope Irvine is close to signing.