Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

9 minutes ago, torry_battery_ram said:

Notts Forest tried to sign him in January but were refused a work permit so I would think we would also fail to secure a work permit for him.

we get work permits for anyone*

* presuming Ramirez is gonna rock up before too long

22 hours ago, Tord31 said:

Given the team are back next week you would fucking hope its a safe bet to say we'll sign 3 or 4 between this week and next

Well said min. "ITK" feckers know next to feck all.

Mikey Devlin has signed a contract which will give him a chance until the January transfer window with a further chance of an extended deal if his fitness proves to not be an issue. 

Welcome aboard again Mickey. Let me be the first to say I look forward to see you back out on the pitch again lad.

• Dildo 3
Just now, RED_JOHN said:

Mikey Devlin has signed a contract which will give him a chance until the January transfer window with a further chance of an extended deal if his fitness proves to not be an issue. 

Welcome aboard again Mickey. Let me be the first to say I look forward to see you back out on the pitch again lad.

I hope this was not your big news, given this has been in the press all feckin day.

4 minutes ago, RED_JOHN said:

What, the story that was broken about a month ago?

The story that was confirmed in the press today?

Fuck off you fanny. 

• Upvote 2
3 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

What, the story that was broken about a month ago?

The story that was confirmed in the press today?

Fuck off you fanny. 

He’s an absolute clown. Any chance of banning the attention seeking beaut @mods