16 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

He's only 19 and my insta snooping confirms he's signed a deal with Brighton as recently as 11 months ago. 

Would be surprised, I'd imagine it's a loan and just a loan.

Could see that ending like Maddison deal where we help his development greatly but don’t actually see the best of him ourselves. We aren’t talking a few 100k buy out if it is included by looks of things. Brighton fans really seem to rate him. 

Guest milne_afc
1 hour ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

He's only 19 and my insta snooping confirms he's signed a deal with Brighton as recently as 11 months ago. 

Would be surprised, I'd imagine it's a loan and just a loan.

Has he got a girlfriend? No benders rule is not to be compromised.

Highly rated by who? The guy has played about 90 minutes worth of first team football in his life. Nothing to see on YouTube and nothing much on google to suggest he’s a superstar in the making. When Maddison joined on loan he’d already played loads of games for Coventry and got a multi million pound move to Norwich so this isn’t comparable. I hope he turns out to be sensational, but not overly excited by it. More interesting than Jackson Irvine but would probably rather we went for McGrath.

2 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

Highly rated by who? The guy has played about 90 minutes worth of first team football in his life. Nothing to see on YouTube and nothing much on google to suggest he’s a superstar in the making. When Maddison joined on loan he’d already played loads of games for Coventry and got a multi million pound move to Norwich so this isn’t comparable. I hope he turns out to be sensational, but not overly excited by it. More interesting than Jackson Irvine but would probably rather we went for McGrath.

Good article on the Athletic about him. Andy Naylor who is the writer for Brighton done a piece. 

1 hour ago, milne_afc said:

Has he got a girlfriend? No benders rule is not to be compromised.

She's tidy. 

I hope we get a gay player. I'd get them on the back of a shirt. 

PIss off all the right folks

9 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

She's tidy. 

I'd ask for a refund on my season ticket, not cause of gay but would be a woke thing.

Cost a fortune to put in extra showers and stuff, I put my season money in for improving the team.

1 hour ago, daytripping said:

I'd ask for a refund on my season ticket, not cause of gay but would be a woke thing.

Cost a fortune to put in extra showers and stuff, I put my season money in for improving the team.

"Would be a woke thing"

I don't think you really know what that means

What if he was ace? 20 goal a season striker? Would it still be woke?

5 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

She's tidy. 

Probably already got one. There's bound to be loads of gay players around, who just can't be arsed with the hassle that coming out would bring. 

43 minutes ago, ThomohawkKid said:

NITK confirmed. Two days guessing there might be a deal.

I am the most ITK regular poster on here, sometimes I get info, sometimes I don't, there are also times where I can't say.  Anyway Jenks is up here so if a deal is getting done I assume it'll be announced the day.

Guest milne_afc
7 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I hope we get a gay player

There’s been a few over the years. Says a lot that they keep it private, I’d be shouting it from the rooftops if I was one.