2 hours ago, sooth_stander said:

I’m nae quite sure how the authorities can say providing proof of 2 Covid jabs means you are good to enter a stadium. First of all, how do provide proof?

Thought process is wrong in all of this, if the primary objective is to provide a safe environment 

If you are fully vaccinated then you are safe, yes, but Joe next to you might not have had any vaccinations, through his choice or cos of his age, so I could theoretically still be carrying the virus, unbeknownst to me, and pass it on to him.

At the end of the day, if you choose not to get jabbed, it’s your choice, so dinna come running to me if you get Covid off me at Pittodrie. 

It has to now come down to the fact that the risk of being majorly affected by Covid is the individual’s choice. He’s being giving the chance to avoid major symptoms, his funeral if he choices not to.

Let’s get it on

The 5G chip inserted at time of vaccination can be scanned to verify you've had your doses.

• Haha 1
  • Dildo 2
2 hours ago, ThomohawkKid said:

Minijc is running out of time. Two notifications today. Welsh wizard in his new kit and Broony here to win things. 

Just a reminder that I never said we'd be signing anyone, I just suggested setting up the notifications, they come in handy for keeping up to date with the club.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
23 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

According to his insta, Jenks is already following the Dons and was on a short flight today. 

Expect him to rock up. 

Looks like a great prospect. Hope we can secure a buy out clause if he is the real deal! Few Brighton fans commenting on tweet, don’t  believe we could secure a buy clause and rate him highly. Any buy clause would probably include a buy back for Brighton anyway so win win for both clubs. 

10 minutes ago, slippers said:

Looks like a great prospect. Hope we can secure a buy out clause if he is the real deal! 

He's only 19 and my insta snooping confirms he's signed a deal with Brighton as recently as 11 months ago. 

Would be surprised, I'd imagine it's a loan and just a loan.

16 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

He's only 19 and my insta snooping confirms he's signed a deal with Brighton as recently as 11 months ago. 

Would be surprised, I'd imagine it's a loan and just a loan.

Could see that ending like Maddison deal where we help his development greatly but don’t actually see the best of him ourselves. We aren’t talking a few 100k buy out if it is included by looks of things. Brighton fans really seem to rate him.